Week 3 finals

■■■■ I hate Hawthorn

A ross lyon side will never win a grandfinal.

Such rubbish. Ball bounces the other way, Saints win and history remembers him differently.

but it didn’t bounce differently and he will be remembered as a Career coach who can’t actually win a grandfinal.

Lyon + Dawes = 0 gf’s.

For some reason, I do N’t mind seeing the purple haze cop it at home. They are a long way from being out of it btw. Wouldn’t mind seein G a good old fashioned punch up though

At least everyone else may now see how corrupt the afl really are-
freo are getting shafted so the afl can get their other lovechild into the gf

That’s a ■■■■■■ rough head.

look, i can handle those arseholes being good and winning, it ■■■■■ me, but i can handle it. however, seeing them get their proverbial nuts tongued by all and sundry, especially umpires, makes me fukn sick.

cyril picked the ball up at one stage, bruce “brilliant!!!” ah no ■■■■■■■■.

Umpires miss another obvious free kick. They are embarrassing.

How many jabs did Fyfe get?

How many jabs did Fyfe get?
Enough to prove ESSENDON ACTED ALONE.

If Carlisle gets $700k a year Fyfe deserves about $15 million

Why does every team other than Hawthorn back off from the mark when the opposition gets a free or a mark? It just gives the player with the ball four or five extra metres and a running start to the kick. Hawthorn does the opposite: they crib at least a couple of metres every time and really crowd the player with the ball.

hawthorn in the grand final again. BORING

I hope Woosha hates hawthorn as much as I do.

You make me sick Freo, you have had 2 plenty of rest time, you are at home and you are playing like dog droppings.

LIFT YOU CNUTS

LIFT!!!

hawthorn in the grand final again. BORING

Someone needs to knock them of their perch.

Useless ar5eholes going to make me cheer for West Coast next week.

Half the Hawks players look exactly the same or is it just me?

Freo fresher & seem to be coming … get some fking goals Freo ffs!

Freo’s forward 50 entries are rivalled only by ours for utter ineffective uselessness.

that should be 20 weeks for ballantyne.