Weird Dreams

I used to have a dream where I was at the beach and trying to run, but the sand was dragging my feet so much that I couldn’t move at all.

I think I read somewhere that during REM sleep the body is paralysed, but that seems a bit stupid to me. No doubt it doesn’t move, but that’s not the same as being paralysed.

I also used to dream I was flying, completely without effort, looking down at the land far below and not at all afraid that I might fall. And I had a kind of semi-dream when I was drifting off to sleep: I was running down a steep, grassy hill, taking longer and longer steps and then eventually floating off.

1 Like

Not weird enough for thread title

I haven’t gone into detail

Were you getting ready for bed, and Naomi was looking up for a big night, and then @scotty21 walked in and shouted ANNOUNCE GODZILLA! And then Naomi turned into Godzilla, and scotty21 turned into a pictogram and then Naomi/Godzilla ate scotty21 and then a guy covered in oil carrying a Tongan flag walked in with Kumi Taguchi helping him carry the flag and then Naomi/Godzilla turned into Patty Mills, and then Kumi and Patty were on the TV and you were naked with a Tongan flag carrier and Bruce Mcavaney standing over you, and then your wife walked in and you said “this isn’t what it looks like”, and then she turned into Gundam fried Bruce and Tongan guy, and blasted off through the roof leaving you covered in a sticky mess?

Or maybe that was just me?

2 Likes