When I went to see Three Amigos half the cinema had gotten up and left by the time it was over. I toughed it out. And a load of people left a showing of Salo too...
I remember going to the pictures with a friend and there was nothing much to see (we had seen everything else) so we went into 9 1/2 weeks with no idea what the show was. We lasted 20 mins before leaving.
"Going to the pictures" ?
How old are you?
I remember going to the pictures with a friend and there was nothing much to see (we had seen everything else) so we went into 9 1/2 weeks with no idea what the show was. We lasted 20 mins before leaving.
"Going to the pictures" ?
How old are you?
old enough to know better, too young to care
I remember going to the pictures with a friend and there was nothing much to see (we had seen everything else) so we went into 9 1/2 weeks with no idea what the show was. We lasted 20 mins before leaving.
"Going to the pictures" ?
How old are you?
At least it was a talkie.
When AN10 was a boy they didn't even have sound.
And that was at the theatre.
In Greece.
I do remember seeing stuff in Cinerama and thinking WOW!
I remember sneaking into the lounge and switching on the tv late at night as a kid and seeing Barbarella.
I remember it vividly.
I defy you to name anyone hotter than Jane Fonda was in Barbarella.
Brigitte Bardot in And God Created Woman
A distant 2nd.
Raquel Welch - 1 million years B.C.
Close.
'Dead' Brazilian Bloke freed from body bag

A Brazilian man has been rescued from a body bag in a mortuary two hours after being declared dead, his family says.
Doctors told relatives that Valdelucio de Oliveira Goncalves, 54, had died after suffering two heart attacks.
Family members had arrived at the mortuary to dress the body when they noticed that the bag was moving, and Mr Goncalves was in fact still breathing.
They rushed to get staff to free him, as his body had been tied up and his nose and ears filled with cotton wool.
The Menandro de Farias Hospital, in Bahia state capital Salvador, has opened an inquiry.
"Hospital directors will meet the team who saw the patient to clarify the course of action taken," Bahia's health department said in a statement.
The man's niece, Patricia Cintra, told the story to local newspaper Correio 24 Horas.
"We had even bought a coffin and paid a deposit for the funeral," she said.
She said her uncle was diagnosed three months ago with a terminal cancer, but that the family's prayers for a miracle had been answered.
This is how the zombie apocolypse starts....
Car runs over little boy sitting on road, little boy gets up and walks off a little gingerly, car seems to just keep going.
Not sure how it didn't see him in the first place.....and then to just drive away WTF!!!???
http://kfor.com/2014/08/25/wow-car-runs-over-boy-boy-walks-away/
There was an article today about Japanese ■■■■ stars letting people squeeze their cans for a charity.
Not sure where the line starts, but keep it orderly.
There was an article today about Japanese ■■■■ stars letting people squeeze their cans for a charity.
Not sure where the line starts, but keep it orderly.
Contact details please
I'm anti Pro-nography. It's corrupting the world.
I'm anti Pro-nography. It's corrupting the world.
For charity though dude. Like the bucket thing,, only better!
I'm anti Pro-nography. It's corrupting the world.
For charity though dude. Like the bucket thing,, only better!
I'm with you Vinnie, I was only asking for details so I could report them.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention tinhill... I'll take it from here.
There was an article today about Japanese ■■■■ stars letting people squeeze their cans for a charity.
Not sure where the line starts, but keep it orderly.
What's pronography? Did the Japanese invent something new?