🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Thanks for the update @Riolio . I’m worried that blitz might be permanently down if Essendon win a flag though.

1 Like

Fixed

3 Likes

Not sure, … but I think you gave the answer.

New host that allows you to expand server bandwidth when needed??

I don’t want to ■■■■■ but ■■■ I thought the reason we put up with being the censorship being a ■■■■, sometimes a complete pain in the ■■■■, was because it could handle the traffic.

1 Like

but that’s not what yachts are built for.

The app is telling me that the site I am trying to view (Blitz) is using an outdated version of the software. Refuses to load :grimacing:

1 Like

Has the formatting changed?

Seems to. I like it.

I keep having to log in every time on my phone. iPad is fine. Laptop is fine.

1 Like

It’s now very airy on mobile.

(It looks good, but would be painful reading/scrolling a long/busy thread. I’d prefer the padding be slightly less generous.)

1 Like

I second this!!! Don’t like the new font look.

1 Like

Working very well now on the app!

1 Like

Got no issues on my phone at all, via firefox

1 Like

That’s what i use on my iPhone. Keep getting logged out.

Had this weird thing that when I logged in with my phone, the fonting colour went all weird and kept changing colours.

1 Like

Did you blink one and eat two?

Same. I went straight to the fridge & checked the label on my mushrooms. Shiitake all the way, so I knew that it was a technical gremlin. :grin:

I gather people can’t block me anymore, more’s the pity, but is there any way to block threads. I like to stay abreast of lots of the content of the Blitz diaspora but it ■■■■■ me when the threads hosting vicarious Trumpites keep popping up every time I check in. Just the sight of them makes me feel dirty.

At the bottom, above “Suggested Topics”, there’s a button that likely currently reads “Normal” or “Tracking”. Click it, and choose “Muted”.

1 Like