🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

The server is learning the learnings

Cue Steve Windwood

3 Likes

Has to be acknowledged that @theDJR’s editing of the thread titles has been outstanding.

1 Like

Don’t encourage him

4 Likes

It’s a better gimmick than motorcycles.

How dare you

1 Like

Anyone else having issues around blitxmz no longer recognising threads you’ve already read through? I read a thread, go back the index and still all the posts come up unread. It’s annoying going through the sane posts over and over

I’m 100% having the same problem…started about a week ago.

I had it happen for a few weeks a while back.

Can’t recall what sorted it, but it may have been a clearing of cache etc.

I’m having the same issue with liking posts. I read some good ones & like them. Go back later & my like has vanished - as if I hadn’t read/acknowledged/liked the post.

It’s because you don’t actually exist

“Forget about it, kid. They’re ghosts”. :grin:

With the season over, and pre-season upon us, so come a plethora of new threads.

Let’s welcome our new threads.

But only if they’re started by someone who freshly joined.

such chutzpah to join and start a thread first up

Almost as if they’re not new at all, … bar the name, … :thinking:

Barring a bit of Phillips chatter there’s not a lot to chat about at the moment.

Draft will kick things up a bit. But it’ll remain that way until pre-season training starts.

Which is when exactly? Has it been announced?

Surely the 1st to 4th year players are only a week or two away

1 Like

last year it was the following and was posted on Nov 3 (… and stop calling me Shirley):

Training return: The club’s later finish in the VFL finals series has pushed back their return to training. First-to-fourth-year players will be back at Tullamarine on November 12, before the rest of the list is back on deck the following Monday, November 19.

1 Like