🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Well on that logic it ought to be 5 November. And whatever the logic, it needs to be soon. Our team this year was just not fit enough. Somebody recently posted Sheedy’s book on the situation he found when he arrived in 1981: he said the players weren’t fit enough and they weren’t skilled enough and there was a general air about the club that occasionally sneaking into the finals was good enough. The same applies now.

3 Likes

That’s a scary dĂ©jĂ  vu.

I know but it’s blindingly obvious, surely.

I can’t just log in
why? Thx someone.

Blitz server went down for a while this arvo.

Maybe clear the cache/cookies for biltz??

Thx for that, but it has been not letting me just log in for 3or 4 days.

1 Like

so we had one of those moments just now

1 Like

That happened couple days ago too when the British elections were on

It’s only been 3 years since we’ve been on Discourse? How about that.

Anyway, Blitz went down earlier to address the problem with email deliverability. Basically someone turned on email notifications for every time any user posted and it blew through the free quota. Thanks guy.

So if you’ve been unable to do a password reset lately, it should now be possible.

• Rolo
8 Likes

I’m looking at you @Preliminary_Point2

I’m logged on 24/7 I see it as it gets posted, no need for notifications.

1 Like

maybe this aforementioned guy did it just to get you to post

3 Likes

Did you?

1 Like

Got lots of 429 errors and “too many hits from your IP” today (they mean the same thing, but I think the 429 was Discourse and the IP thing the server).

Thought it might have been related to Telstra’s coverage being awful in the outback that is Casey, but getting the odd 429 at home too now.

Riolio lives! Halleleja!

1 Like

Pretty sure it was diggers. Try to defend buddy swans and Serena all at once must be taxing.

1 Like

Time to pass the hat around and get some more bandwidth.

4 Likes

Website is cooked after first preason game, lacking fitness.

Needs more 429 errors
 Radio 3DJR on the brink of bankruptcy.

Lid On

1 Like