🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Thanks Riolio, you’re a legend.

I see I’ve “earned” a new member title, soooooooo which way to the private lounge area?!!! :confused::kissing::sunglasses:

Where do I find fantasy sports etc?
Will there be sub forums like before?

It’s like a new girlfriend. Once I find out where all the bits are it’s gunna be fun.

Pretty happy with it now.

Where’s the list of achievements so I know what to target next??!? Still trying to get the bunny stamp.

There are subforms, click the menu button top-right.

1 Like

bookmarking is cool. Thanks.

This actually makes it narrower for me, because it increases the size of the sidebar

Test post.

Not really feeling the scrollbar thingy as compared to pages; I tried one of the really huge threads and it insisted on starting from #1 and loading all of them.

Do the ads remain?

Click it and drag it, or when browsing the list of topics, click the number of replies to go straight to the first or last post.

Is that the little number in the blue circle that comes up?

Nah, over on the right there’s ‘views’ and ‘replies’, click the ‘replies’ and you get up/down arrows with first and last post times.

So much faster on mobile for me. Big thumbs up.

@Riolio just have to say that this is an excellent platform.

Great choice.

No more scrolling for miles through quoted text if people just hit reply on a post they want to reply to.

If you want to see the text the person is replying to, click on the avatar of the person above the post, and also, if there are replies to a post, you can click on the number of replies and see them.

Very neat Rolo.

1 Like

Just demonstrating, just click on Rolo’s avatar on the above right you will see what I mean.

And if you go up a couple of posts to Rolo’s post and click on 1 Reply at the lower left of his post, you will see this appear below.

For those who have already discovered this, my apologies, but I am liking it Rolo, speaking of which you can see all the avatars (not just 10) of the people who like a post if you click on the number of likes.

1 Like

I was looking at my badges and noticed I have flagged a post? Apologies, as it was not intended… yikes!!

I’m right with you in your glee. Not sure if u remember the IPB one, but I lamented it’s loss, and of all it’s functionality for well, ever, … but this baby seems to have all that, and then some.

I’m really leaning towards a “It’s fking brilliant!” status already.

Why do I have to log on again after being away for 10 minutes? Does anyone else have this problem?

I never leave.

5 Likes

Those clever backgrounds…
Like the one in the saga thread…

Can it show up on mobile view?

I totally missed the joke until I looked at the thread on ipad.

Gotta say the answer is no on that one AT. Maybe something in your settings?

1 Like