Never heard of him.

Who?

BLITZ GO WACKO

BLITZ GO WACKO

FOR CLAKO

5 Likes

Sit tight. Be flatulent.

6 Likes

I for one welcome our new CLAKO overlord.

Going early.

1 Like

Next coach of Essendon

1 Like

Oh ■■■■ this is going to be another Caddy thread

2 Likes

I don’t think Rutten would have been cannoned if we weren’t confident / had already run it by him.

4 Likes

even if we dont land Clako, id be pumped for Monty Brash & SmitherXs to be gone by end of day

WELCOME TO ESSENDON MATTHEW KNIGHTS

1 Like

I really hate Clarkson-am conflicted-it’s like that time the kids ate all the donuts except for the one with the strawberry icing. I didn’t really want to eat it but forced myself to because I figured it was better than having no donut at all. I enjoyed it more than I expected to……

3 Likes

Sorry to burst the bubble, but I’ve got info that we aren’t getting Clarko. The internal short list is Brian Royal, Leigh Tudor, with John Barker the standout candidate.

1 Like

I heard a rumour someone at the had already agreed to Clarko at the bye. Just needed time to get the org ready. But how many bullshit things around afl do you hear.

Given the decision making at Essendon in the last 10 years, I reckon that is a long bow to draw.

I’ve still got every expectation this completely goes awry, and we end up with Johnny McNoname coaching in 2023.

I wanted Peter Sumich but will settle for John Barker.

1 Like

NO.

ONLY CLAKSON.

I’m all in.

Live by the Clarko. Die by the Clarko.

Never wanted it but after yesterday we need it.

1 Like