Welcome to Essendon - Amart

How ■■■■ would it be to be a sponsor and no one knows which one is actually sponsoring the club.

1 Like
  1. Scrap the “Furniture” bit

2. Smack the “Amart” bit on the sash, no white box, no white outline.

Everyone happy.

4 Likes

Better keep McNeice on the list. There’s a tie in opportunity there.

I think you mean in a black box on the sash no?

O/wise no one will be able to see i … ooooohhhhhh :smirk:

1 Like

I really don’t like Amart at all. Such a cheap brand to have associated with the club, but if they are forking out big dollars then fair play. Wiping out the debt so quickly is a fantastic result!

1 Like

Somebody photoshop it on the guernsey

*stolen from bigfooty

Just drove past the amart sign on the way from the airport at Essendon fields. There you go.

1 Like

It’s got a local footy look to it. Bmw would have been classy. But oh well $$$$ for us.

2 Likes

Amart…hmmmmm

Kia make ■■■■ cars

Used to.

1 Like

Amart Furniture Reviews (page 12) - ProductReview.com.au

Rating: 1.9 - ‎1,185 votes

Amart Furniture: 1186 customer reviews on Australia’s largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. 1.9 out of 5 stars for Amart Furniture in Furniture Shops (page …

People also search for

If there is anything surer in this country, it’s bogans complaining about what they got for f**k all money.

10 Likes

You get that a lot with Maccas?

3 Likes

Did that come through that strongly?

7 Likes

Can not wait to buy my clash strip with Amart logo, what a keeper, in 20 years the kids’ll be jealous for that vintage, anyway, welcome amart will we get discounts? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Interesting on the BMW front

More interesting that Roy Morgan still think Sydney has the largest supporterbase of any club in the comp… why utter rubbish. Knowing the swans exist in Sydney does not qualify you as a supporter.

8 Likes