Welcome to Essendon - Amart

Exactly it’s like saying i’m a storm supporter (lol)

1 Like

Survey quite obviously didn’t have a “none” option.

• “Cheap” brand.
  • Has $4m throw at us.

Righto.

3 Likes

$2m is a sponsorship megadeal but clubs are still reported as getting up to $20m from pokies.

Is Amart the true value solar of furniture?

Since the roy morgan data was mentioned, here’s their findings on club supporter sizes

Sydney people still can only name one team

1 Like

yep and only 4.9% of these “Sydney fans” are members.

Not exactly a committed supporter base. 1.2 million - as if

1 Like

Fair go, I live in Victoria and I’m a fan of those Melbourne Storemen blokes, so what’s the difference?

I watch them on TV at least once a year (usually the Grand Final). Are you saying I’m not committed either??

9 Likes

They are a huge, huge chain now.

No. I am not saying that. Membership is a personal thing and people are and are not members for different reasons. But it is a good indicator of how committed a club’s fan base is - overall.

The point I was making was the large difference between those who say they are supporters in a survey, compared to how many members the club actually has. Survey says look at Sydney they have 1.2 million supporters.

So you’d need a survey to see how say they are Storm supporters and compare that to how many members Storm has.

What happened to the Santa Fe being a Hyundai?

1 Like

Ask everyone in Melbourne what NRL club they support…
what club do you think they are going to pick?

Forget about if they’ve ever been to an NRL match or have ever watched them on telecast.

2 Likes

ouch!

I’d spent too much time talking to our VFL president, and my brain was fried by the never ending inanity of his ramblings. Hence the error.

#excusebeingstuckto #mayormaynotbeaccurate

Yeah, I agree with you. Should have used the sarcastica font.

1 Like

#accurate

ha - lucky I didn’t take umbrage and call you a F%^^$% M**t&&%^&^ C&&

it pays to show restraint :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Parramatta. Luckily I didn’t listen to anything else Grandpa said, ‘cause he was a Fark Carltoner.

Never seen a game of theirs, live or on TV. I did go past their ground once when I was briefly banished to Sydney (well, I think it was their ground).

I thought the “Storemen” would be a bit of a giveaway. :grin:

4 Likes

I assumed that was just an autocorrect mistake and you meant Stormpersons.

1 Like