Welcome to Essendon - Amart

com-optimize-2

9 Likes

Any truth that Audi were looking at coming aboard at some stage or any chance that they still might in some capacity?

Audi sponsor Hawthorn, so unlikely.

Fixed

2 Likes

That sponsorship finished this week.

Nope

It’s the Amart couch for interviews. Can’t do that with a BMW.

7 Likes

Pretty sure there are a number of video series online in which the action takes place in the back seat of a car.

You’d be surprised how many people they can fit back there

2 Likes

Is there much talking?

1 Like

Fake Taxi?

1 Like

Hang on, let me google that…

Carpool Karaoke?
That’s in the front seat, so I’ve got you there!

Maybe in the first 5 mins or so but I tend to skip right past that part

3 Likes

EFC casting couch, live from Maribyrnong Detention Centre. Au pairs encouraged to apply.

Wowee. I’d bet 98% of Efc supporters would never be near the income to purchase a BMW, even if they did pretend to like the prestige.

I don’t find Amart’s business MO particularly admirable, but BMW… hang on, now you’ve got me thinking.

All moot now, though.

Surely a typo, Zim. You reckon only 1,600 EFC members out of 80,000 could afford a Beamer? Perhaps, we should go into business together, as they are dirt cheap here (especially if used/ only a couple of years old).

1 Like

I’d go into business with you, … if the same were true for Mercedes.

Yeah, should have done the sums, rather than being emotive…

And, from the information volunteered in the DJ thread, I’d be quite happy to enter into business with you - you might be that savior I’ve been looking for. :grimacing:

1 Like

Gerard Healy is really bad at hiding his baldness, even though he sits at a really awkward angle to try to hide it.

3 Likes

Due to the compulsory inspection ‘Shaken’ system in Japan, car owners of almost any brand will replace their cars after a set number of years regardless of use. And these cars have almost zero trade in value & in the majority of cases, Japanese actually pay companies to come & just take them away (while they buy new cars).

I once had a client pay several thousand bucks to have her S class Merc ‘taken away’. I was unaware until after the fact & asked her whether she would have accepted a token payment (from me) for it & she replied that she would have given it to me for free (to avoid the collection fee). I almost cried. Could have exported it to OZ & sold it for 50K (easily).

1 Like