Former #17 James Stewart

Reckon Shreds might have had some input to this selection as well.

Sheeds “Yeah hes alright…”
Dodoro “Should we pick him up?”
Sheeds “Sure. I guess… i dunno”

So, to sumup this thread...

Who’s James Steward?

If we get him I hope it’s cheaply.

We got a great deal on young Stuart!

Hey, he’s actually got a few tricks about him.

Will be best 22 in no time and forge an all time great duo with Joe.

Necks.

You forgot the discussion about pen!s gourds.

Sheeds ≠ Shreds

Apparently Sheeds had a bit to do with us getting him having coached him at the Giants. Disco was alluding to this on the radio yesterday morning.

Apparently Sheeds had a bit to do with us getting him having coached him at the Giants. Disco was alluding to this on the radio yesterday morning.

He outright said it.

He outright said it.

Hell, not Sheedy again!!! He did enough recruiting damage when he was here the last time. Don’t want disco to go back to being a Dud Orderer!!!

Welcome to essendon: traditional Innuit ice fisherman

Is he much chance to be in the best 22 come round 1?

Who?

Is he much chance to be in the best 22 come round 1?

Harts, Hurls, Brown and Ambrose will be making him earn his chance for 4 months.

I can see it now

B: Hartley
HB: Stewart
C: Hurley
HF: Joe
F: Hooker

Gee, after losing Ryder, then Carlisle KP stocks started to look a bit thin and in a blink of an eye the club have good options and depth again.

Stewart shows something from those highlights (where he played mostly in the F50) + it sounds like he doesn’t want this second opportunity to go to waste. Good luck and hard work James.

Oh, and talk about synergy and symmetry (probably been mentioned already) … both Stewart and Daniher share exactly the same birthdate (March 4, 1994) … freaky. Could they be Essendon’s next dynamic duo?

I can see it now

I’ve always wanted to see hurls run around as a midfielder. Smashing carnts till the early morn

Check out the sneaky pose from Disco

https://twitter.com/basilzoccali/status/788929910488260610

In the wake of the supplement scandal essendon can no longer afford to dust their multi million dollar training facility, more to come…

Erm…
How do I say this…
That’s not dust.
Carlisle and his mates have been visiting.

He outright said it.

I think that’s misrepresenting what he actually said, which was that Sheeds coached him at GWS, nothing more.
I can see it now

Hurls into the centre. ■■■, Might not have the speed but has the power. Put a couple of small fast units in around him . That is worth a try.

Gee, after losing Ryder, then Carlisle KP stocks started to look a bit thin and in a blink of an eye the club have good options and depth again.

Stewart shows something from those highlights (where he played mostly in the F50) + it sounds like he doesn’t want this second opportunity to go to waste. Good luck and hard work James.

Oh, and talk about synergy and symmetry (probably been mentioned already) … both Stewart and Daniher share exactly the same birthdate (March 4, 1994) … freaky. Could they be Essendon’s next dynamic duo?

“Wonder twin powers… activate… in the shape of: two 50+ a season goal kicking forwards.”

The jure out !when it comes to ex GWS players look at all the Carlton GWS playets.all of them are dud.

The jure out !when it comes to ex GWS players look at all the Carlton GWS playets.all of them are dud.

How many goal Joe Daniher?