Welcome To Essendon Matthew Whelan

Can you explain how "it's tricky"?

It's tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time

NLM believes in the illuminati.
I don't want him guiding our indigenous players.

He's a different unit, im sure you follow him on instagram too haha

also that is 3 weeks with an early plea these days.

Except it was Hird who got hit, so he would of got the three weeks.

Pretty happy with all these appointments of former Melbourne people. Neeld, Craig and Whelan, usually you cherry pick from the top clubs not from the worst club of the past decade.

Pretty happy with all these appointments of former Melbourne people. Neeld, Craig and Whelan, usually you cherry pick from the top clubs not from the worst club of the past decade.

All 3 came to already sinking ship @ Melbourne. When the ship is sinking all aboard tend to jump off or are forced off to stop the ship sinking.
Be positive my fellow " supporter "

You forgot wellman.

Great bump! Ball was there. Turned his shoulder to soften it.

Who the Essendon player was who ran after him? That was soft.

Jumped into his head when Hirdy had eyes for the ball.

Cheap shot if you ask me.  Doesn't endear me towards him in the slightest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKzYS4Bc4jo

great handball by Welsh

Get over it already

great handball by Welsh
Get over it already

Ha ha. That post was for you :)

Not saying he should put  it on his CV, but it was fine, 'eyes for the ball' for not.

Whelan was rising and copped him high. That is the worst you can say.

But 'cheap shot' is just poor bias when Lloyd'■■■■■ too collided with a player whose eyes were on the ball. That was a captain'■■■■■ with repercussions on the result and the player.

Are you sayin Lloyd should have pulled the bump too? 

In any event, it this type of talk that has seen the 'bump' virtually discarded from the game for fear of hurting the precious.  

Soft

great handball by Welsh
Get over it already
Ha ha. That post was for you :)

Woosha for captain.

Interesting choice, be very interested in benfti's take on this.

Would be interested to know the politics of appointing Matthew Whelan originally from Darwin, vs a local Aboriginal person, eg: NatRat. (good onya BSD for mentioning him while I was writing this).

Whelan sounds very qualified and I think will be a great asset. Are we likely to be able to combine a far north Aboriginal person in this role with a local one as well? It would be great if this would work, but I know this can be tricky, I would love it (no pun intended) if it could work.

Actually, I thunk Natrat and Wheelan could work quite well together, and I know exactly what you are talking about, Natrat has good understanding of far nth people, having spent a lot of time in Darwin. Would work well

Not saying he should put  it on his CV, but it was fine, 'eyes for the ball' for not.

Whelan was rising and copped him high. That is the worst you can say.

But 'cheap shot' is just poor bias when Lloyd'■■■■■ too collided with a player whose eyes were on the ball. That was a captain'■■■■■ with repercussions on the result and the player.

Are you sayin Lloyd should have pulled the bump too? 

In any event, it this type of talk that has seen the 'bump' virtually discarded from the game for fear of hurting the precious.  

Soft

Whelan jumped into his head with his arm tucked in.  Far different to Lloyd'■■■■■.

Both illegal, but one worse than the other.

I don't consider steam-rolling unaware players 'tough'.