Welcome to Essendon - Nate Caddy

The world has gone soft.

3 Likes

Actual insanity isnā€™t it. Who even made this decision and under what justification?

1 Like

I think they originally brought it in for the AFLW, but then someone went and mentioned something about Stringerā€™s skin folds and it was all over after thatā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s so annoying though, they donā€™t post a players weight on the AFL player profile anymore. It was good indication of a younger players development.

3 Likes

Good advice for Essendon supporters.

1 Like

Itā€™s a bit weird, actually.
All due to people being sensitive about AFLW weights, Iā€™d guess.
Weā€™re ā€˜fixingā€™ the wrong thing, here.

I donā€™t think it has anything to do with aflw.

Where did you pull that from?

Out of nowhere, to be honest. Itā€™s just what springs to mind. Iā€™m just ā€˜ass-umingā€™ that the coincidence and timing is related.

2 Likes

ā€œThe decision to scrap weights from the AFL season guide brings the men into line with AFLW, whose version had already omitted the detail.ā€

3 Likes

LOL

9 Likes

fkg dodoro, drafted an ethereal player with no substance

9 Likes

No it hasnā€™t. Itā€™s just that more people get it wrong. But ā€œthe proof is in the puddingā€ is wrong and makes no sense, whereas ā€œthe proof of the pudding is in the eatingā€ does.

3 Likes

Depends on how much the pudding weighs.

2 Likes

Yeah, isnā€™t that how words and sayings evolve?

I think it sounds better the other way and I like the fact it makes no sense, saying it the right just sounds boring?

To each their own.

You could be a friend of Mrs Malaprop.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  . He needs to get to the gym.

Weight is a force measured in Newtons.

Perhaps thereā€™s no gravity where Caddy flys.

3 Likes

Take it to the Mass thread.

2 Likes

Much from Caddy today?

Enough to be pleased with his output. However, the ball rarely reached our end of the ground so it was from a very limited set of opportunities,