Welcome to Essendon Orazio FANTASIA

Just going to repeat myself here for those who are whinging about his weight...

Jake Neade weighed 67kg and played 16 games in his first season, did well.

Alan Ezard played at about that size too.

Played that weight too and kicked a goal once.........

In under 9's.... :huh:

Didn’t test at the national draft screening due to Norwood Grand final commitments. Would have thought that was an even more impressive test for a kid. Supposedly “one of the quickest” of this year’s crop, according to the Adelaide Advertiser.

Welcome! Surprised we went with two forwards, but I’m rapt to have another genuine, goal-hungry crummer (with pace) on the list.

I imagine him arriving at his first training session wearing a cape.

I can already hear Brian Taylor calling his name.

oh boy
edit: OH BOY

A crumber with pace and goal sense?

Yeah, I’m happy with that.

Great highlights.
We now have a decent group of small forwards for 2014 - J.Merrett, Z.Merrett, Orazio, Dell, Jetta, Winderlich, Chappy.

Who needs key forwards when you small forwards! Good luck a Zac Dawson type manning up one a forward line of Joe and 5 smalls!

Jetta 2k time trial drafted this kid?

Didn't test at the national draft screening due to Norwood Grand final commitments. Would have thought that was an even more impressive test for a kid. Supposedly "one of the quickest" of this year's crop, according to the Adelaide Advertiser.

Correct, got a call up to the GF despite not playing in the league side for several weeks. Shows a fair bit that Bass included him at the expense of other senior players who had played plenty of games for the year. Not much of him but lightning quick and one of the most courageous players on Norwood's list.
Pretty good skills, hope he does well

Welcome! Surprised we went with two forwards, but I'm rapt to have another genuine, goal-hungry crummer (with pace) on the list.
I imagine him arriving at his first training session wearing a cape.

Merrett won't be a forward for long. 

oh boy

FAN-TAY-ZEE-AH

Didn't test at the national draft screening due to Norwood Grand final commitments. Would have thought that was an even more impressive test for a kid. Supposedly "one of the quickest" of this year's crop, according to the Adelaide Advertiser.

Correct, got a call up to the GF despite not playing in the league side for several weeks. Shows a fair bit that Bass included him at the expense of other senior players who had played plenty of games for the year. Not much of him but lightning quick and one of the most courageous players on Norwood's list.

How did he play in the GF?

So Bassett rocked up and said Disco I’ve got a dude for you?

Wow, those are some pretty good highlights.

oh boy

FAN-TAY-ZEE-AH

*sigh* WOWEE FANTASIA

oh boy

FAN-TAY-ZEE-AH
*sigh* WOWEE FANTASIA
OH BOY OH-ZARRRRR-E-OOOH WOWEE FAN-TAYYYYYYY-ZE-AHHHHHH

oh boy

FAN-TAY-ZEE-AH
*sigh* WOWEE FANTASIA

No way commentators will let his first name go
Will be first player is history to be called by both names each possession

oh boy

FAN-TAY-ZEE-AH
*sigh* WOWEE FANTASIA

Oh boy wowee, Orazio Fantasio!

oh boy
FAN-TAY-ZEE-AH
*sigh* WOWEE FANTASIA
OH BOY OH-ZARRRRR-E-OOOH WOWEE FAN-TAYYYYYYY-ZE-AHHHHHH

We already know he's from South Australia so I'm really excited about finding out what his dad's occupation is.

oh boy
FAN-TAY-ZEE-AH
*sigh* WOWEE FANTASIA
Oh boy wowee, Orazio Fantasio!
Further more I think the mods should substitute "fantasia" to "orazio fantasia"

How did he play in the GF?
Spent a fair bit on the bench but did a couple of nice things. When he came on he wasnt intimidated and didnt fumble.