Welcome to Essendon Orazio FANTASIA

So we have got our 1 token South Aussie on our list now  :P

Slightly outnumbered by the 83 we have in the coaches box!

So we have got our 1 token South Aussie on our list now :P

Collingwood are becoming the new SA team.
Their first 3 draft picks last year were SA boys and they took Scharenberg this year with their first pick

Their first 3 draft picks last year were SA boys and they took Scharenberg this year with their first pick

Mate can you give us some reasons why he'll make it??

OH BOY OH-ZARRRRR-E-OOOH WOWEE FAN-TAYYYYYYY-ZE-AHHHHHH

Bonus points for the "zar".

Aceman will be happy Norwood draft drought broke to essendon, plus we got their dual premiership winning coach.

if he gets games next year in front of dell and Jetta they will be gone.

Pretty sure BT will run both names....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORazioOOOOOOOOOOOO
FANNNNNNNNN-TAAAASIAAAAA

Aceman will be happy Norwood draft drought broke to essendon, plus we got their dual premiership winning coach.

To watch a 65kg boy show more courage and intent at goal than a 7 seasoned AFL jetta speaks volumes.

Come on Leroy-wake up!!!!

Team meeting to discuss the fate of Fantasia. "We just need them to believe!"
story-3.jpg

Welcome, now just add water ;)

Must watch Bomber talk about him after the draft on the clubs Instagram. Must.

SEN Fine-y just mentioned Orazio Fantasias best name in Draft  - Have to agree

Speedy Small forward but he can kick goals and his evasive skills remind me of Milne when he was on bombers list

I think he will be dubbed "Speedy Orazio"    

Great name.  Liked his highlights more than Zac's.

A genuine forward pocket... who would've thought.

Fair amount of faith given by Bomber/Dodoro et al to Bassett for picking this guy.

We only had 2 picks & we gave the decision on one of those to a guy who has been at our Club 5 minutes.

Not suggesting it is good or bad because we are yet to see the results. Just interesting to see that it was done.

Welcome Orgazmo

http://www.norwoodfc.com.au/THE_TEAM/PLAYERPROFILES/53.aspx

this says he's 68kg.. I'm going with that.

The BIG O

Colyer with skillz

Now I’m spewing that they are supposedly giving No.3 to Chappy…

Fantasia No. 3 (Mozart)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fantasia No. 3 in D minor, K. 397/385g (Fantasy in English, Fantasie in German) is a piece of music for solo piano composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in 1782. Despite being unfinished at Mozart’s death, the piece is nonetheless one of his more popular compositions for the piano. Because of its somewhat unusual rhythm, its constantly changing tempo (seven different tempi occur throughout the piece, some of which are quite fast, including the three meter-less cadenzas), and its apparent lack of any recognizable musical form (as indicated by the “Fantasy” title). The Fantasia is considered to be a relatively challenging piece to perform.

The original manuscript has not survived and the final measures of the piece have been lost. The ending as it currently exists is believed to have been written by August Eberhard Müller, one of the composer’s admirers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasia_No.3(Mozart)

Too deep?

I think he has plenty of heart and courage to go with his decent skills. Not afraid to do the hard work and apply pressure.
I dont think he will ever be a superstar but I think he can play a role and be a steady performer. If we can get a goal or 2 a game out of him ill be very happy

To watch a 65kg boy show more courage and intent at goal than a 7 seasoned AFL jetta speaks volumes.

Come on Leroy-wake up!!!!

I must have missed that game, when did that happen?