Welcome to Essendon Orazio FANTASIA

Both guys are small forwards that can push into the middle/wings later in their career.  Orazio reminds me of Camporeale the way he moves.

Now I'm spewing that they are supposedly giving No.3 to Chappy...
Fantasia No. 3 (Mozart)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fantasia No. 3 in D minor, K. 397/385g (Fantasy in English, Fantasie in German) is a piece of music for solo piano composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in 1782. Despite being unfinished at Mozart's death, the piece is nonetheless one of his more popular compositions for the piano. Because of its somewhat unusual rhythm, its constantly changing tempo (seven different tempi occur throughout the piece, some of which are quite fast, including the three meter-less cadenzas), and its apparent lack of any recognizable musical form (as indicated by the "Fantasy" title). The Fantasia is considered to be a relatively challenging piece to perform.
The original manuscript has not survived and the final measures of the piece have been lost. The ending as it currently exists is believed to have been written by August Eberhard Müller, one of the composer's admirers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasia_No._3_(Mozart)
Too deep?

Classic(al).

But was Fantasia the movie with the Dance of the Baby Elephants? Cheer squad should be up for that.

What happened to Fantasias #1 & #2?

Isn't jumper #2 still TBA?

Fantasia No. 3 (Mozart)
Fantasia No. 3 in D minor, K. 397/385g (Fantasy in English, Fantasie in German) is a piece of music for solo piano composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in 1782. Despite being unfinished at Mozart's death, the piece is nonetheless one of his more popular compositions for the piano. Because of its somewhat unusual rhythm, its constantly changing tempo (seven different tempi occur throughout the piece, some of which are quite fast, including the three meter-less cadenzas), and its apparent lack of any recognizable musical form (as indicated by the "Fantasy" title). The Fantasia is considered to be a relatively challenging piece to perform.
The original manuscript has not survived and the final measures of the piece have been lost. The ending as it currently exists is believed to have been written by August Eberhard Müller, one of the composer's admirers.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasia_No._3_(Mozart)
Too deep?

Classic(al).

But was Fantasia the movie with the Dance of the Baby Elephants? Cheer squad should be up for that.
Fantasia has "Pink Elephants On Parade".
I think the one you're thinking of is "Baby Elephant Walk" from the movie "Hatari".
(And by the look of Orazio, he doesn't quite fit the mould! Don't they play that when Billy Brownless walks onto the set of the Footy Show?)

Fantasia No. 3 (Mozart)
The original manuscript has not survived and the final measures of the piece have been lost. The ending as it currently exists is believed to have been written by August Eberhard Müller, one of the composer's admirers.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasia_No._3_(Mozart)
Too deep?

Classic(al).

Fantasia has "Pink Elephants On Parade".
I think the one you're thinking of is "Baby Elephant Walk" from the movie "Hatari".
(And by the look of Orazio, he doesn't quite fit the mould! Don't they play that when Billy Brownless walks onto the set of the Footy Show?)

Once he marries a good Italian girl, he'll be 115kg within months.

Aceman do you know if the highlights of him playing for Norwood were seniors or reserves games?

Fantasia No. 3 (Mozart)
The original manuscript has not survived and the final measures of the piece have been lost. The ending as it currently exists is believed to have been written by August Eberhard Müller, one of the composer's admirers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasia_No._3_(Mozart)
Too deep?

Classic(al).

Fantasia movie had segment with classical music called "Dance of the Hours" featuring animated dancing hippos and elephants.

But I think a more apt piece for Orazio would be this Fantasia segment called "The Sorcerers's Apprentice"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHTnJNGvQcA

Fantasia and Ariel.

What is going on?

:)

Fantasia and Ariel.

What is going on?

:)

We're going through a Disney spell.

But don't worry...we're playing in a Mickey Mouse organisation while the Fat Controller is in charge.

Name like that. Cult player before his debut.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-zariohhhhhhhhhhh

Orazio Fantasia was texting Norwood teammate Trent Dumond to congratulate him before he even realised his own named was called out by Essendon List Manager Adrian Dodoro.

In what Fantasia described as ‘a dream come true‘, the club selected the small forward from Norwood with pick 55 at last night‘s 2013 AFL National Draft.

“It is kind of surreal really, I am still in shock. I am just so excited,” Fantasia said.

“I was watching the draft with my family on TV. I was on my phone texting Trent Dumond, who got selected by North Melbourne, to say congratulations and then the next minute my aunty jumped up and screamed and the rest of my family went crazy.

“I didn‘t realise what had happened and then I look at the screen and there I was. It‘s just amazing.”

The lightly framed small forward, who can push through the midfield, is praised for his outstanding speed and endurance and worked closely with Bombers‘ assistant coach Nathan Bassett, who was Fantasia‘s former premiership winning senior coach at Norwood.

“Nathan has done so much for me at Norwood and to move to Melbourne and be with him again is going to be so exciting. I am really ready for the move,” Fantasia said.

Dodoro praised the 18-year-old for his ‘elite engine‘, believing he will be an important asset to the Bombers‘ line up from 2014 onwards.

“Orazio has fantastic speed and a huge engine and he fits the criteria of bringing speed to the team,” Dodoro said.

“Nathan came over to Essendon this year and was a massive wrap for him and we were very impressed too. We‘re happy to have Orazio on board.”

Fantasia was a consistent performer for South Australia in the AFL Under 18 Championships in 2013 and last night said he was raring to go ahead of his first official week at the True Value Solar Centre.

“I am just so excited to have Bomber as coach too. To see what he did with Geelong, I‘m sure he will do that with Essendon so I‘m wrapt to be working under him,” Fantasia said.

“I think I can bring some speed and agility, but I think I‘m a pretty hard working and dedicated player so I will train hard and give 110%.
“It‘s just a dream come true and I am so excited to get started at Essendon.”

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2013-11-22/orazios-dreams-come-true

I don't know anything about this kid except Bomber says he played for Bassett and you don't play for him unless you can defend. Could be a good fringe player. Later picks were pretty much a toss up anyway.

Aceman do you know if the highlights of him playing for Norwood were seniors or reserves games?

I havnt seen the highlights package of him TBH, have you got a link for it?
He only played a handfull of senior games and for memory didnt play many ressies games so id suspect most were at u18's level

Orazio Fantasia was texting Norwood teammate Trent Dumond to congratulate him before he even realised his own named was called out by Essendon List Manager Adrian Dodoro.

In what Fantasia described as ‘a dream come true‘, the club selected the small forward from Norwood with pick 55 at last night‘s 2013 AFL National Draft.

“It is kind of surreal really, I am still in shock. I am just so excited,” Fantasia said.

“I was watching the draft with my family on TV. I was on my phone texting Trent Dumond, who got selected by North Melbourne, to say congratulations and then the next minute my aunty jumped up and screamed and the rest of my family went crazy.

“I didn‘t realise what had happened and then I look at the screen and there I was. It‘s just amazing.”

The lightly framed small forward, who can push through the midfield, is praised for his outstanding speed and endurance and worked closely with Bombers‘ assistant coach Nathan Bassett, who was Fantasia‘s former premiership winning senior coach at Norwood.

“Nathan has done so much for me at Norwood and to move to Melbourne and be with him again is going to be so exciting. I am really ready for the move,” Fantasia said.

Dodoro praised the 18-year-old for his ‘elite engine‘, believing he will be an important asset to the Bombers‘ line up from 2014 onwards.

“Orazio has fantastic speed and a huge engine and he fits the criteria of bringing speed to the team,” Dodoro said.

“Nathan came over to Essendon this year and was a massive wrap for him and we were very impressed too. We‘re happy to have Orazio on board.”

Fantasia was a consistent performer for South Australia in the AFL Under 18 Championships in 2013 and last night said he was raring to go ahead of his first official week at the True Value Solar Centre.

“I am just so excited to have Bomber as coach too. To see what he did with Geelong, I‘m sure he will do that with Essendon so I‘m wrapt to be working under him,” Fantasia said.

“I think I can bring some speed and agility, but I think I‘m a pretty hard working and dedicated player so I will train hard and give 110%.
“It‘s just a dream come true and I am so excited to get started at Essendon.”

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2013-11-22/orazios-dreams-come-true

That's a cool story. I am excited for the kid just reading it.

ELITE ENGINE

Name like that. Cult player before his debut.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-zariohhhhhhhhhhh

R before Z except after ...whatever. Make sure you practise hard before the season. You don't want to call him Ozario when his name's Orazio. How embarrassment!

Pretty cool name.

65kg is pretty light on, weren't we worried about JD getting smashed at 95kg lol.

Hopefully he can tear it up in the 2's and get a gig in the seniors, good luck to him.

Probably got 40 blokes ahead of him at this stage.

a quick google has found his old myspace profile. gold!

https://myspace.com/o_italianstallion

full.jpg

Yeah someone posted that last night & then this morning.

Still good.