Welcome to Essendon Orazio FANTASIA

enrico.jpg

enrico.jpg

Hey, its Orazio Palazzo!

Very nice little highlight reel. Looks to have a Stephen Hill type gait and pleasingly he looks to be able to kick a footy properly.

fantaorange1_4d07363ed102f.jpg
Sia_Seattle.jpg

first player of asian heritage to play for the bombers? 

I'm just rapt someone still calls their kid Orazio. Guessing he was named after his grandfather but still, what a name!!!

So we have got our 1 token South Aussie on our list now :P
Slightly outnumbered by the 83 we have in the coaches box!

Collingwood are becoming the new SA team.
Their first 3 draft picks last year were SA boys and they took Scharenberg this year with their first pick
Mate can you give us some reasons why he'll make it??
I think he has plenty of heart and courage to go with his decent skills. Not afraid to do the hard work and apply pressure.
I dont think he will ever be a superstar but I think he can play a role and be a steady performer. If we can get a goal or 2 a game out of him ill be very happy

Froggy replacement by the sound?

Their first 3 draft picks last year were SA boys and they took Scharenberg this year with their first pick

Isn't that the idea of inbreeding? An Inbred club gets its players from a state of inbreds.

So we have got our 1 token South Aussie on our list now :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t that the idea of inbreeding? An Inbred club gets its players from a state of inbreds.

There’s a lot of Smiths, and not much else in Tassie too.

Isn't that the idea of inbreeding? An Inbred club gets its players from a state of inbreds.

You are confusing SA with Tassie. No inbreeding in SA. Gays don't breed.

* ducking now

SA is proof Tasmanian's can swin. Surely you have all heard that.

And plenty of inbreds are from Adelaide, just look at their "fashion" sense and hair styles.

SA is proof Tasmanian's can swin. Surely you have all heard that.

And plenty of inbreds are from Adelaide, just look at their "fashion" sense and hair styles.

Em is going to hunt you down.

Sorry for derailing the topic, BTW.

So Orazio, do any of our more learned posters think he could make an impact in 2014?

Clearly Ross doesn’t get out much if he thinks all melbournians have “fashion sense”.

I didn't say all.

And, we are a classy bunch down here. Lot of good shopping to be had here, that's for sure.

We also now have all the same shops. The only ones we don’t have are the ones you find down Collins St, which most normal folk can’t afford to shop at anyway.

Clearly Ross doesn't get out much if he thinks all melbournians have "fashion sense".

"Melburnians"

We also now have all the same shops. The only ones we don't have are the ones you find down Collins St, which most normal folk can't afford to shop at anyway.

;)

And stop derailling the thread! Sheesh.

Mate can you give us some reasons why he'll make it??
I think he has plenty of heart and courage to go with his decent skills. Not afraid to do the hard work and apply pressure.
I dont think he will ever be a superstar but I think he can play a role and be a steady performer. If we can get a goal or 2 a game out of him ill be very happy

Froggy replacement by the sound?

The new CHF.

Skilled quick small fwd in the Garlett (Blues) mould with a big tank so can continue to apply pressure all game fwd & push into midfield as required these days, confident around goals & bit of agro/pest in him.   Like.