Welcome to Essendon - Ryan Crowley

I personally am stoked - Great pickup thought Freo was very silly to let him go

Welcome to Essendon Ryan “Aleister” Crowley.

Will give good service.

Welcome Crowley… now nipple grip Boomer!

Welcome Crowley.. now nipple squirrel grip Boomer!

fixed

Like I said. I hate him but he has rightfully been ajudged pick 1 for what we need

Thrilled.

Exactly the type we need

I’ve always liked him. I like that he’s a ****.
Smiling Assasin

Worth the price of admission to see him tag shitheads like Mitchell and Harvey. They must be spewing!!

A downgraded Hocking. But welcome on board

Like him. A ripping good bloke too.

We must be trolling. I’m all for signing Crowley but surely we could have announced a few more media friendly signings before we signed the bloke returning from a drug ban!

Woh!!! I’m in London for a week and just woke up ( … so what’s the first website I check??) and discover this little gem. I have to admit I thought it was a joke, then remembered that my biggest worry was no Hocking/Melk leaving us vulnerable to little ****s like Murphy, Mitchell, Cotchin and co. Ok so Cotchin isn’t a **** like the other two but you know what I mean. This is an excellent piece of news. Believe it or not, and I don’t expect anyone to believe me, but I always liked Crowley. And for the record I’d take Ballantyne in a heartbeat too.

feels fkg wrong and dirty

Fantastic.

I’m 100% in “watch the world burn” mode, and this is the perfect person for that.

Woh!!! I'm in London for a week and just woke up ( ... so what's the first website I check??) and discover this little gem. I have to admit I thought it was a joke, then remembered that my biggest worry was no Hocking/Melk leaving us vulnerable to little ****s like Murphy, Mitchell, Cotchin and co. Ok so Cotchin isn't a **** like the other two but you know what I mean. This is an excellent piece of news. Believe it or not, and I don't expect anyone to believe me, but I always liked Crowley. And for the record I'd take Ballantyne in a heartbeat too.
Same. Secretly liked him. Every team needs a player like him.

Feels awesome.

Give us all the nigglers we can get!

Key part of our strategy to get as many players from other clubs rubbed out as possible

Ok so Cotchin isn't a **** like the other two.

Yes he is