Welcome to Essendon - Ryan Crowley

Probably nitpicking but is it a but annoying we’re making a big-ish deal of these signings? IMO don’t take big photo shoots or interviews, I’m not celebrating them join us even if it was Gary Ablett. Just sign them all and maybe do it all in one video and article at the end.

Probably nitpicking but is it a but annoying we're making a big-ish deal of these signings? IMO don't take big photo shoots or interviews, I'm not celebrating them join us even if it was Gary Ablett. Just sign them all and maybe do it all in one video and article at the end.

They are essendon players for the year - We want them to put it all on the line they deserve to be welcomed as such.

We must be trolling. I'm all for signing Crowley but surely we could have announced a few more media friendly signings before we signed the bloke returning from a drug ban!

Media friendly? EFC could rescue 2000 children from an earthquake and the media would be saying we did the wrong thing. We should do the opposite.

It worked for George Costanza.

Interesting that bringing Crowley in has concerned people with the fact that he’s been suspended for PED use.

I think he will add something off the ground for this very reason. A lot of people have praised Goddard for his ability to advocate for the 34 Essendon players, who have been gagged. I Also think Crowley offers something similar, and now has a platform to advocate for himself and discuss his experience of being suspended. But also advocate for the players he is replacing. It’s a great opportunity for Both parties.

The club has to now follow the road of accepting that people make mistakes, and we as a club are willing to give those people a second chance. There is no other option for the club now.

Probably nitpicking but is it a but annoying we're making a big-ish deal of these signings? IMO don't take big photo shoots or interviews, I'm not celebrating them join us even if it was Gary Ablett. Just sign them all and maybe do it all in one video and article at the end.

Sour puss!

I for one like that the club is trying to turn the massive negative in losing 12 players into somewhat of a positive by providing an opportunity to players who thought they were done. Also I think the excitement of these ring ins will be contagious and should rub off on the general supporter base.

Welcome Ryan.

What number?

A downgraded Hocking. But welcome on board

Not in terms of tagging, Crowley is the king.

Not as good as the Silvagni troll but thumps up Disco for this trolling effort

We should shout it from the rooftops. Every new signing, every positive bit of news.

We should not, as John Worsfold so beautifully put it, ‘sulk’.

We are Essendon.

Absolutely stoked. Crowley is undoubtedly the best tagger in the game and far better than Hocking. Crowley is a good player, good experienced hard bodied player who was on Freo’s best and fairest in 2012 and was their BOG in the GF in 2013.

At the very least he will wipe Mitchell’s grin off.

Adds a bit of protection for a very young midfield group.

Been stated repeatedly already, a player you love to have on your team, but is hard for people to like when not.

I don’t mind him and always respected him. But it helps that he is usually playing against knobs that I really can’t stand, like Judd, Harvey, Mitchell, Stevie J etc.

Good on him, should go hard for the club.

feels fkg wrong and dirty

It’s like ■■■■■■■■ a hot ■■■■■. Maybe you shouldn’t, but sometimes you just shouldn’t think too much.

Welcome hot ■■■■■!

What number?

Seriously yes. Please. Didn’t Mal Brown wear 99 for a while?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNAp5_jK9LQ4zlABcXSEZEG4JIlm9-ot05M_a2zCtji5-xAXZdkw

Please put this picture on his locker

I like it

In to destroy Ablett round 1.

TIPPA Conor HAMS will get the Brownlow votes.

The AFL will then change the rules and none of those four will play again (until we get our first long-term injury, of course).

Screw the world.

Yeah I understand what you are saying; why are we so keen to celebrate signing up the ‘also rans and has beens’.

But they will be Essendon players and we expect them to train hard and play hard and give it all they got just like the other players so we should treat them just like any other player.