Welcome to Essendon Stephen Coniglio and Josh Kelly - Dodoro In God We Trust

DOIN IT BETTER THAN FARKCARLTON

2 Likes

6 Likes

Iā€™m hearing that Dane Beams went back to Collingwood today and remembered why he left. He has requested a trade back to Brisbane.

10 Likes

Josh Kelly coming to Essendon according to Herald Sun, canā€™t link article.

:thinking: canā€™t link?

Doesnā€™t look like a real herald sun picture. Also says poised to join race not thats heā€™s coming.

1 Like

Can completely rule Kelly out. Unless we traded valued players.

Coniglio is possible maybe if we have the cap spaceā€¦which I doubt we will have given we need to re-sign a few guns next year.

who are the ones you count as guns that need to be re-signed next year? Thereā€™s no-one who is currently in our best dozen.

Guys like Parish and Francis could have big years and significantly up their value. Maybe Redman and Guelfi as well. Tippa out of contract as well.

Golden carcass should have no more flesh on its bones soon.

cleaning-the-heads

1 Like

No.

edit.

I expect Coniglio to be at the Swans in 2020.

Kelly a Giant or at worst a Kangaroo.

Hmmm only looking at the contract thread now, I thought we actually had more players OOC next year. Parish, Francis, Langford and Tippa all in line for fairly big pay increases depending how well they do next year. But weā€™ll also look to extend blokes who are OOC in 2020 no doubt - JD, Heppell, McGrath, Saad in particular.

Does Jackets know we all call him Jackets? Does he have an opinion on this?

1 Like

Do it.

GWSsendon.

1 Like

If youā€™re not worried about blowing the cap then yeah theyā€™ll be here

My understanding is heā€™s aware. No idea what he thinks of it.

Itā€™s done with affection. Reckon heā€™d be cool with it. He called Dylan Dyls, so he likes a nickname does Jackets.

1 Like

Itā€™s a whole lot better than being called (The) Dodo.