Well Done Disco!

Don the jacket

…and then Don two more.

Has done very well under the circumstances, has already exceeded expectations for this year, and the job isn’t even over yet. More goodies to come before Christmas.

Hard to deal with because he wins.

Well done Dods. Been under extreme pressure the last few years. Could’ve walked to another club. But said no to other offers.
Hope your hard work pays off.
GO BOMBERS

Should have hired him instead Paul Little

Well earned thread.

I’m getting Dodoro’s number on my jackets next year.

EFA.

EFA x2

Well earned thread.

I’m getting Dodoro’s number jackets on my jackets next year.

EFA.

EFA x2

EFC x3

marketing slogan 2016- ‘don three jackets’

Don several jackets

EFA

I would don five hundred coats
And I would don five hundred more
Just to be the man who sends Jake Calisle
Out the door

Franky Dunell eating his words.

Well in son.

Yes i think he should be applauded.

He (and others in the list management area) were probably the furthest people away from the decisions to implement a supplements program and then not administer it adequately, but he and his team have probably been the most effected by the penalties in terms of their role within the club

that’s essendon cult hero, Adrian Dodoro thank you very much

Love that we are still regarded a hard club to trade with

Essendon are notoriously hard to deal with at the trade table, so when Jake Carlisle wanted out it was going to take a very brave club to try and secure his services. Fortunately he is such a good player there were plenty of suitors, and he eventually nominated St Kilda as his club of choice. The Bombers got Hawthorn involved in the bidding at one point, ensuring the Saints had to pay top dollar.

We did brilliantly well and won this trade period hands down

Hate to bring in some reality here, but did you see what Collingwood were able to get?

Treloar, Aish, De Goey…?

I hope picks 5 and 25 turns out to be as good as two of them, but that won’t likely happen for a few years, whereas Collingwood will have an immediate boost even before the Anzac Day game.

Draft page should be renamed in his honour The “Adrian St Kilda Your my Biiiiaaatttch Dodoro” Thread.

Love that we are still regarded a hard club to trade with

Essendon are notoriously hard to deal with at the trade table, so when Jake Carlisle wanted out it was going to take a very brave club to try and secure his services. Fortunately he is such a good player there were plenty of suitors, and he eventually nominated St Kilda as his club of choice. The Bombers got Hawthorn involved in the bidding at one point, ensuring the Saints had to pay top dollar.

Hate to bring in some reality here, but did you see what Collingwood were able to get?

Treloar, Aish, De Goey…?

I hope picks 5 and 25 turns out to be as good as two of them, but that won’t likely happen for a few years, whereas Collingwood will have an immediate boost even before the Anzac Day game.

De Goey was last year. Your thinking of Jeremy Howe. Pies did do very very well. They always do

I’m happy with what we did too. We are coming from a long way back after taking massive hits. Slowly, slowly.

Treloar, Aish, De Goey

After picking up those two players (De Goey was 2014!) they’re left with 27 and 66 this year, and similar next year. Can’t really get the full picture till you see the five or six first and second-rounders we choose before they even get a sniff.

Brilliant work Disco. Obviously the three jackets are the edge.

It’s probably been mentioned before but the Swans handed (Essendon’s old) pick 23 to the Eagles. Thought they needed it for their academy kids?