We're GONNA WIN! Ess V Rich MatchNite Thread

Go ■■■■■■■ support them then ya flog

2 Likes

Such a strange person with a weird way of looking at things.

Please Ask chopsuey about that.

Roaming can’t get anyone.

Tells me we are not quite good enough need a few more elite players

Richmond had good players out as well. Whoever comes in just needs to do their role. Teams like Hawthorn and Richmond do that well. Despite the gloom from several here we fought it out to the end and with a bit of luck (and skill) could have won it.
Richmond did look quicker and fitter however and deserved to win. Ouch that hurts

Why??

all i said was don’t use the bullshit injury excuse.

but hey, typical blitz hero.

Compare the last game against them this year to Tonight.

If you wouldn’t say 3RD time Lucky 3RD times a charm, … etc etc… you’d be a fkn fool.

“Learnings” are realz.

1 Like

i know logic is a foreign concept to you, hence my way of look at things is “strange”.

2 Likes

2 hours of Cameron Ling salivating over Richmond . That was the most disgusting call ive ever heard from a commentary team .

4 Likes

Ya know, Richmond didn’t win this game… We lost it.

There is a difference.

1 Like

Richmond barely made a mistake, they would of beat everybody tonight. The boys did there best just wasn’t good enough tonight. We’ll get better, they’ll will get worse and it will be a different story next time.

2 Likes

He promised we would get the best of the maggots’ calls tonight.

as opposed to richmond who just walked into the goal square?

Yup thst first half. Feel free to reference my thoughts. In case you don’t give a toss, it was Hooker forward Tippa into centre and drag em up ground. All too late ffs

You can really tell he doesnt like Essendon, weirdly it seems Carey likes us.

It’s amusing you think you approach posts with logic. As I said, a strange person.

Probably lost the game because we were one big body short in the back line. Needed big bodies for Caddy and Martin while Hurley occupied with Riewoldt. Dea was simply not up to the task and was a night when we sorely missed Ambrose.

2 Likes

Carey has always liked us and supports us whenever he comments. Same with Kingy.