What have you ALWAYS wanted to do

Write and record theme songs and soundtracks for TV, film, ads etc…

Unfortunately because of my job, im too tired to bother.

Olympic gold

In a particular sport?

Let me guess..................Marathon

Or anything else on the track!

Get invited to access to that button where, if you push it, the person you think of dies and you'll never be called to account for it.

I want it for as many names as there on the list are in that The Kids Are Sleeping thread.

Not saying I'm vengeful or anything, but....

Get invited to access to that button where, if you push it, the person you think of dies and you'll never be called to account for it.

I want it for as many names as there on the list are in that The Kids Are Sleeping thread.

There is an anime which covers this and also 2 movies.

http://www.deathnote.com.au/

Fire a nuclear missile at the Age HQ

Smash the living suitcases out of someone who texts or answers their phone during a movie

Go to see England win a world cup final in soccer

Would love to hug a sloth, they look so damn cuddly.

Smash the living suitcases out of someone who texts or answers their phone during a movie

#1 is more achievable than #3.

#1 is more achievable than #3.

tell me about it :(

Blitz would be reduced to just you and DH discussing how over rated the late Will Ferrell was...

Mine was always to take 7 for including a hat-trick on Boxing Day against England.

When ever I see a tilt-tray or ramps at the back of a parked truck, I so want to drive up and over it Dukes of Hazzard style.

YES YES YES. glad i'm nopt the only one.

Dinkum?

You too, eh?

Make a film - short or feature length.

Score a winning goal for Juventus.

Blitz would be reduced to just you and DH discussing how over rated the late Will Ferrell was...

No...there'd be plenty here. Regrettably you wouldn't be one of them under my Eradicate Rangas policy.

No...there'd be plenty here. Regrettably you wouldn't be one of them under my Eradicate Rangas policy.

So my posting is fine, but my hair colour will be my demise? :lol:

Agree with going into space. Seeing the whole Earth in one view would blow my mind.

Also, be in a full-on dogfight in a Spitfire.

Agree with going into space. Seeing the whole Earth in one view would blow my mind.

Yeah that would be great. Seeing the earth from space that is

Yeah that would be great. Seeing the earth from space that is

The spitfire might be ok...as long as it wasn't against a late model MIG ;)

Win big in tattslotto, quit my job and just do volunteer work for the rest of my life.

I was speaking with a mate at work the other day after he bought his ticket. I don't gamble, but if I somehow won a large sum that set me up for lyfeeee I would see how much insane ■■■■ I could get away with at work before I was shown the door. First idea was sitting at my desk with my pants around my ankles. Refusing to wash for days on end. Being constantly drunk. Reffering to myself in the third person.

As Noon can attest, the last few may in fact get me a promotion.

Cancel all grand final entertainment.

I'd like to end football. The whole thing.

Axe channels 7, 9, 10, news corp, fairfax.