What needs changing at this club?

c893d94d7b8189f7324737b5007a889b_w200

Dodoro, worsfold, everyone on the board and every supporter who was too farking stupid to see this coming needs to change.

Unrealistic expectations to win games of footy. FMD.

9 Likes

yeah i personally turn up to everything iā€™ve ever done expecting to fail.

2 Likes

I agree, if the player is happy to blab it to rich club backers then it should be spilled. The club cannot improve and get better unless is open up to the problems, fixes them and moves on.

You could make an argument that we are still having this problem from the saga days.

1 Like

Donā€™t think itā€™s unrelastic for us to be competitive at the very least. No effort last week and we get smashed by 12 goals, yet close to 45k rock up today to watch us in our first home game of the season and we donā€™t turn up till after half time.

@Walterwhite
@Davo
Its a very good footballer, one club player, experienced player, not in the leadership group.

Online flaming of someone who cannot defend themselves is not my game so thatā€™s all Iā€™m happy to say.

It would appear this player was not surprised by our current situation.

1 Like

theres 3 things i really dislike about Essendon.

• old essendon arrogance.
  • coteries
  • being a cash cow for the club hierarchy.
4 Likes

I donā€™t agree with throwing things at players, or even booing individual players, but booing a sub par performance by a team is a justified means of conveying dissatisfaction with their performance and letting the club as a whole know that their fan and membership base is not ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  happy with the current situation.

2 Likes

So you are saying that our players couldnā€™t have had a better idea of reality than the club and supporters?

How could any player think we were going to be worse than last year and why.

I could care less who said it, but the reason why I do care about. If he knew we were going to suck at the start of the year they why hasnā€™t it been fixed, or canā€™t be fixed?

James Hird get him the ā– ā– ā– ā–  back now.
Even if it is to prove that maggot Tom Browne wrong

Exactly. So not really the players fault per se. But is the club open enough for said respected player to tell it how he sees it?

But concerned also that our older players are also devoid of a winning attitude and spirit.

Not sure of the knock on Dodoro??
He will deliver the player, not coach the player.

3 Likes

Slow start, unfortunate. Some on here thinking that we were premiership threats were deluded. Thereā€™s been a few upsets early days. The competition is close. Better today, but weā€™ve still got holes in our list and game plan. Would like to see Zerk Thatcher play a lot of games this year.

2 Likes

Is what this player supposedly said that much of a stretch from heppell and x hosing down expectations for 2019?

1 Like

This is easy to say in hindsight.

But we have just traded in stringer, Shiel, Smith and Saad.

If this doesnā€™t say we are trying to win a premiership I donā€™t know what is.

And giving up on that is a losers attitude as well. Fark that. Sort out game plan, sort out culture and go harder. Rolling back again is for ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and losers.

2 Likes

Itā€™s losers talk is what it is. And we may well be losers. Certainly looks as though the status quo as a losers club hasnā€™t been broken.

Why the need to keep something secret when a player is openly talking at a function?

If youā€™re for real just name the player.

Does their name sound like Hale Cooker of Hichael Murley?

But also how can they even know that, before the season starts, after the last half of last year?

1 Like