What’s the best thing ever

Did that in the Texas Panhandle. We filled up every morning, but forgot this day. Showed zero for quite a few miles before ending in a town called Shamrock.

My CX-5 has a 58-litre tank but when it’s showing zero, i can only put 50-51 litres in. I assume it’s just to make sure you don’t get down to fumes and wreck the engine.

PPV

A guy I knew long ago was petrified of them, because his only experience was akin to someone eating a cob of corn. Teeth and all.

Did that in port Douglas a couple of years ago.

Smelly buggers.

1 Like

Can confirm.
Had a go at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary in 2015.

Smelly, but the cuteness factor is off the charts !

1 Like

Empire Strikes Back cards.

1 Like

Had the set back in the day.
Don’t know WTF I did with them :man_shrugging:t2:

Also, KISS cards were dope as :metal:

1 Like

Low and slow BBQ

Pulled pork, brisket, beef short ribs, reverse sear rib eye etc

3 Likes

Yesss.

The meat sweats a few hours later, not so much.

Swimming in the ocean.

2 Likes

Sitting on the train opposite a hot chick. I know it sounds somewhat perverted, but the train ride in and out of work can be long and boring.

Timmy’s goal in the 93 preliminary.

Observed as a 15 year old in a rumpus room surrounded by crow supporting mates all throwing their Pepsi.

3 Likes

Observed from “limited viewing” as it was the only tickets I could get, stuck next to a rabid crows supporter who’d been giving it the “M-m-m-Modra!!!” all day…

Who’s the father…

1 Like

Best news all year. Good job, Crazies.

1 Like

See, I had the best of both worlds. I was a huuuuuuuge Modra fan, used to follow him end to end at Crows games, wore his number in junior footy, posters and newspaper clippings on the wall, the whole bit.

My ideal night out was Mods kicking a bag and the Cows losing.

2 Likes

They are the pits.

Amen brother!..

1 Like

salt and vineger chips and beer is mint

you guys are crazy

4 Likes

You probably like chicken salt too. That is an obsenity.

2 Likes