What the hell is - Expansion club compensation picks

I noticed this when I was reading an article on the draft selections each club has and was shocked. Just wondering, I thought surely this rubbish would of stopped by now, I couldn;t believe when I read the expansion clubs are still getting compensation picks, I'm interested to know what for? They have both been in the comp for years now.

I noticed this when I was reading an article on the draft selections each club has and was shocked. Just wondering, I thought surely this rubbish would of stopped by now, I couldn;t believe when I read the expansion clubs are still getting compensation picks, I'm interested to know what for? They have both been in the comp for years now.

These are picks that other clubs got for losing players to the expansion clubs, and which then were traded back to the expansion clubs again.  So nothing we didn't already know about...

GC has one in the next draft, pick 18 at this stage, which was Geelong's compensation for Gary Ablett Jnr, which was then traded back to the GC for Caddy.

and another thing, where can I get some Tang?

that cool refreshing drink.

A1 bakery in Sydney Rd

A1 bakery in Sydney Rd
BBlitz game: making all the Queenslanders do road trips for no good reason.