What the...?

Not sure if we had a thread like this but I thought we could dedicate a thread to all the unusual things we see or have occur.

Some mates came over and we got a few pizzas. We ordered a nutella pizza and they put cheese on it. Thats just wrong… icing sugar yes… but not cheese…

A Nutella pizza?

I’ll add to this the guy on a motorbike yesterday that abused me for putting on my indicator, but not merging because I would have sideswiped him

I’ve just made a delicious bolognese sauce, and rather than pull out another pot, I’m cooking the pasta WITH the sauce.

I’m flouting society’s conventions !

I've just made a delicious bolognese sauce, and rather than pull out another pot, I'm cooking the pasta WITH the sauce.

I’m flouting society’s conventions !

Dear lord…you beautiful genius!

You ■■■■■■■ billy, this was exactly the thread I was thinking of but couldn’t figure out how to sell it. I think of tons of stuff like this. Like um, that time that, erm that bloke did that thing and that thing happened and stuff. cough
It was a work in progress anyway.

Was driving to work Friday morning and, twenty metres along from my house, there was a flat screen tv, standing in the middle of the road, complete with remote control. Weirded me out for a while, on the plus side it wasn’t showing ‘The Ring’

Was driving to work Friday morning and, twenty metres along from my house, there was a flat screen tv, standing in the middle of the road, complete with remote control. Weirded me out for a while, on the plus side it wasn't showing 'The Ring'

So they have TV in Tassie now? Maybe the locals just don’t know how to use it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Was driving to work Friday morning and, twenty metres along from my house, there was a flat screen tv, standing in the middle of the road, complete with remote control. Weirded me out for a while, on the plus side it wasn't showing 'The Ring'

Haha
Same thing happened when I was in New Zealand a fortnight ago

Haha
Same thing happened when I was in Nu Zullond a fortnight ago

Fixed

But are you sure it was a TV?
It could have been an alien spy, trying to be common and discrete, but slightly missing the mark…

It missed the mark by hundreds of kilometres, at least, actually.

But are you sure it was a TV?
It could have been an alien spy, trying to be common and discrete, but slightly missing the mark…

“The earthling is looking suspicious. What do we do?”

“Quick! Distract it with a popular program.”

Goggle box comes on

“I don’t understand the point of this show”

“Shhh. It’s throwing tributes at us. It’s working.”

mixing milk with breadcrumbs before adding to mince when making meatballs. Should be disguting is actually the greatest thing on earth.

Yep… Also if you spice the breadcrumbs then mix in the onion before adding the milk it’s even better

I want to know how the genius pasta turned out.

I want to know how the genius pasta turned out.

A little gluggy TBO.

Should have added a cup or so of boiled water in the sauce before adding the pasta.
Pasta still cooked OK, but would not recommend.

I’m not handing back TeeBee’s compliment though !

mixing milk with breadcrumbs before adding to mince when making meatballs. Should be disguting is actually the greatest thing on earth.

Hmm might do that

I had a “what the?” moment today.

Pulled up at the traffic lights, notice a nice looking car similar to what I’m thinking of buying, slightly ahead of me in the next lane.

Guy in the front seat was worth checking out as well :wink:

Then I see he’s holding a Strawberry Shortcake doll… and is talking to it.

Riiiiight I think.

Then he starts singing. Couldn’t hear what it was, but he was very animated.

Ok, I thought, each to their own.

Wasn’t til the lights changed and I actually pulled alongside that I saw the car seat and the little girl in the back :blush:

Could picture your facial expressions lol

It’s still ok to sing to a strawberry short cake doll on your own though, right?