What would you do to make us great again? Ideas?

Good ideas. Sydney has a great culture and always play tough, hard, honest footy. The game last night showed them at their best. They won against a top team because they played harder for longer. To keep up that level of pressure around the ball for every second of the game was just outstanding. And they needed to, because if they had relaxed for even 10 minutes West Coast would have run over them.

We’ve played high intensity football at times this year but we haven’t done so for anything like as long or against anywhere near similar opposition.

That’s where we have to go. I think Worsfold understands that but I’m not sure that any of the assistants do, or many of the players.

Is that photo-shopped?

3 Likes

nup

4 Likes

Never gets old:

9 Likes

Got a like because I’m not whether you were taking the ■■■■ by trotting out this blitz trope ir you were being serious. Well played!

1 Like

Take a punt…which is it? :wink:

1 Like

Alright - glad you were being sarcastic in that case.

1 Like

Yep.
It’s actually a photo of Mark that someone has carefully photoshopped bald.

4 Likes

Best Blitz photoshop was when someone* “photoshopped” (MS Painted) Ryan O Keefe in a bombers jumper, then re-“photoshopped” him back to a Sydney jumper when he re-signed

Masterful.

4 Likes

too soon.

2 Likes

I liked Doe’s rendition of Ian Robson looking like Arnie after a dose of the “good stuff” and the interview therein.

With particular emphasis on doing this on the last Saturday in September

1 Like

8 year 10 million dollar offer to Cripps.

Probably says no but ■■■■ it try.

Yep

1 Like

I feel like we need to storm the fo’castle and force some o’ them telstra scoundrels to walk the plank

Win lots of games, oh and maybe win a Final then Grand Final, that would do it!

Can bring along Mark, that will make trade threads great again

1 Like

Get on the gear again

5 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

Me too!

#WhateverItTakes

1 Like