What would you do with three car horns?

So imagine your car had three horns that every car has. Right now we only have one horn that could mean hi, watch out, you fwit, what are you doing etc…

So if you had three what would the global setting be?

Example.

Honk 1. What am I invisible to you?
Honk 2. No please, after you.
Honk 3. I like your EFC bumper sticker.

Fark you
Thank you
Fark Carlton

5 Likes

Different note but this reminded me of an idea I was pondering one night after a bit of the devils lettuce.
Why the hell do brakes lights start red then when you brake go more red, why not lights that while accelerating are green then when foot is off the accelerator they are yellow and when braking they go red.

1 Like

I can see the appeal. If I were doing this, take it a step further, and have the colours change depth of colour on a spectrum from green to red depending the amount of acceleration or braking.

However, there are a couple of reasons why not.

1. Your idea works as long as the driver behind is watching the back of your car all the time. If they look anywhere else, change in colour tone won’t attract the eye as effectively as brightness change at night, or no light to red light in the daytime.

2. Anyone with red/green colour blindness would be crashing a whole lot more often on roads, as they’d have no warning at all when you brake

2 Likes

Every car should have three horns. You can never find the horn when you’re angry. And they should all play La Cucaracha.

6 Likes

1 Nice Hat
2 FARK CARLTON
3 Y U NO USE INDICATORS?

What would I do?

8 Likes

1 - YOU LIKE!
2 - YOU MONSTER!
3 - KEEP GOING I’M ALMOST THERE!

One for me
One for my wife
One for the kids

Machine guns
Surface to air missiles
Oil slick, smoke screen

7 Likes

1 Like

horn 1 - get off your god damn phone

horn 2 and 3 can be whatever, i’d never use them

1 Like

Have AI control the horns.

Give the robot access to my horn and just train it on a carlton jumper.