Whatever the fark round it is non Essington games

Herald Sun … "Dees find big Cox hard to Handle"

1 Like

It’s easy to learn correct technique, if you had no technique to begin with.

The Irish players, like McKenna, are better kicks of the football than most players that have been playing as a kid.

Looks like another big game is going to slip through Melbourne’s grasp. The blowtorch won’t quite be on them this week, but those old familiar questions will be asked.

Good game to watch only thing to make it better would be to fire that Ryan Kwanten looking umpire into the sun geez he is rubbish

We got GWS’s second round pick 2019 back as part of the Smith trade and traded our 2019 second for Saad.
So I think we still have GWS’S second.

Oh! Look! There’s that Hunt.

1 Like

One of the more tolerable Libs, … but yes, … still a Hunt nonetheless.

1 Like

Pretty sure I read on here they were someone’s flag fav after flogging Gold Coast, C**ton and Glenelg reserves.

Literally the best side they’ve beaten is North. Hawks absolutely touched them up, Richmond touched em up, Cats did enough, Pies are doing the job here.

1 Like

Cox has won the Ruckmen battle today, … hardly seen Gawn.

Fark me dead. How has Mason Cox become a genuinely good player?!

Massive unit, … virtually immovable if they put it on his head.

Melbourne’s clean hands in the contest is a class below.

They’ll get found out big time in the finals, with the fumbling and poor handballs

Players around him - zero chance bombers could carry a player like that.

's all she wrote …

Dees… Please…

We’re so far behind these 2 teams, can’t believe how well they spread from the contest and defend.

Both will win a flag before us frustrating that we have been ■■■■ for so long.

He hasn’t done the majority of the ruckwork. Grundy has.

del

So you’re saying that the Pies actually kick it to the advantage of their forwards when going inside 50? :thinking: