Whats your job

my name is butt naked and I'm a ■■■■■ actor. I am technically in receivership you might say

So how is the gay ■■■■ industry?

There is stiff competition for roles.

I’d imagine you’d have to go hard.

my name is butt naked and I'm a ■■■■■ actor. I am technically in receivership you might say

Like any job, you have to start at the bottom and work your way up.

What are the best bits, what are the worst bits, would you recommend it as a career option. And most importantly how often does it get in the way of blitz? Discuss.

Currently (for the next 3 weeks) “Dispatch Team Leader” for Iron Edge (we sell gym gear)
Best bits are I get a fair bit of free reign in regards to how I go about things, and the guys at the warehouse I would consider friends. It’s also in an industry that is of personal interest to me
Worst bits are the largely incompetent sales reps we employ, and the fact that are industry is of personal interest means I can get pretty worked up if we sell products etc I don’t agree with
If you’re somewhat more patient than me and are pretty collar it wouldn’t be the worst job
Greatly, only blitz on breaks

I'm currently taking an extended break from work after taking a redundancy at the end of June last year.

So basically I sit around watching tv/dvds, reading, listening to music, catching up with friends or traveling

I like all parts of this new “job” and would recommend it to all and sundry.

It allows continuous access to Blitz

That’s awesome. I’ve been trying to break into the redundancy industry for years!

I'm currently taking an extended break from work after taking a redundancy at the end of June last year.

So basically I sit around watching tv/dvds, reading, listening to music, catching up with friends or traveling

That’s awesome. I’ve been trying to break into the redundancy industry for years!

My uncle got into it about 3 years ago after being with AusPost for 20-30 years
Although drives my aunt legitimately bonkers on the days he is home all day

Security Guard

My uncle got into it about 3 years ago after being with AusPost for 20-30 years
Although drives my aunt legitimately bonkers on the days he is home all day

Ha. Yeah, my parents used to have a great marriage until my dad retired and was home all day.

I started as a scientist, working in a lab, which was good because lots of cute ladies but it was dead boring. I used to watch sales reps come in, dressed in their suits, carrying a brief case and I decided I could do that, so I got a job selling scientific instruments and stuff.

Saw some amazing things over the journey; supplied gear to the start of the IVF program and when they built the bionic ear, and many other incredible discoveries. I got a job with a local manufacturer in export sales and for over 7 years travelled to just about every country in the world setting up business’s and having a great time.

So love sales; excitement, travel and good rewards. Now own the Company !

Like any job, you have to start at the bottom and work your way up.

I have faith that the Blitzer in question will have that little problem licked in no time.

Auditing. I wanna die.

I used to do fun and interesting jobs in entertainment and marketing, but made fark all money.

Then I got a wife and a mortgage.

Now I earn substantially better coin in a boring factory job.

Following your Dreams is overrated.

not bad, my farts now just sounds like air going through a tunnel though

Accountant. IN the manufacturing industry so it’s not bad, at least there is something to do.

Pay is ok and I would recommend going into industry if you are an accountant rather than doing tax returns and crap like that.

Puppeteer.

Agent Provocateur

Puppeteer.

I knew you were an AFL plant!

TAFE teacher. Its ok…apart from the students.

l took a redundancy package from the Kennett govt. at the end of 1992, and have lived o/s practically ever since. i was an ESL teacher, then became a TEFL trainer of new teachers for 8 years. l loved the work, still do, although it doesn’t pay all that well, l have met people from all around the world and count many of them as friends now. In a good year l make about 25K. Since Oct 2014 l have worked for an online English company in Hangzhou China, as their resident trainer. That means l put together material for their courses for 800+ teaching staff in Baguio city in the Philippines. They have sent me there 4 times in the last 16 months. They call me the Senior Curriculum Consultant, in a department of 1. l have been able to combine the work with some side trips. Now l am in Shanghai negotiating with another company for a new position. l am interested in making a move to Malaysia or Singapore by the end of March to set up a new place with my fiancé. It is literally freezing here right now and l am not a fan of the big chill, or the terrible lack of air quality in Hangzhou. As a career l fully endorse training.

You should be inserting blitz vernacular in the texts." fark Carlton, wsphu, #10 etc. "

Too right, I’m a fark Carlton TAFE teacher.

I’ve been re enrolling apprentices all week, as well as those that wspu.
The little buggers came in and proceeded to try and stir the pot re The SAGA. They all know my loyalties.

I just showed them my red pen and said, “this is going to get a work out on your assessments this year”.
That shut them up quickly.

Fark Carlton