Whats your job

Lol, that’s nice.

(But I meant Capt. Jack should be teaching his students when they are learning English)

Lol, that's nice.

(But I meant Capt. Jack should be teaching his students when they are learning English)

l picked up on that.

Statistical Analysis and Data Reconfiguration

Statistical Analysis and Data Reconfiguration

shut up chandler.

sell surgical implants.

anyone need anything?

sell surgical implants.

anyone need anything?

Dave Evans could use a spine … do you have any of those?

sell surgical implants.

anyone need anything?

Not today thank you. One pair of football socks is quite adequate.

sell surgical implants.

anyone need anything?

May need a couple of knees, soon.
I’ll hit you up.

Radiographer (2nd career)
Best - multi disciplinary. I need working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, radiation physics, electro-magnetics, image processing . I get to work with cutting edge technologies.
Worst - shift f@#+ing work
Recommend - Yes
Blitz- Yes. Rooms are lead lined. Poor wireless. Govt blocks blitz on web

Public Servant (2nd career after policing)
Best - great people who want to deliver outcomes for the Government (Yes Trip people actually work in the PS).
Worst - Bureaucracy and circle work on policy development and implementation.
Recommend - Yes
Blitz - Yep

Public Servant (2nd career after policing) Best - great people who want to deliver outcomes for the Government (Yes Trip people actually work in the PS). Worst - Bureaucracy and circle work on policy development and implementation. Recommend - Yes Blitz - Yep

Well I suppose Blitz is hard work sometimes.

I’m a green keeper at a pretty good golf course,hours are great( home at 2 each day),job is great,pay is ■■■■ but there is plenty of OT to compensate.i don’t like Carlton at all,I feel very strongly about this.

I'm a green keeper at a pretty good golf course,hours are great( home at 2 each day),job is great,pay is ■■■■ but there is plenty of OT to compensate.i don't like Carlton at all,I feel very strongly about this.
Say hi to Carlisle's dad for us.

Middle management in IT. I think it’s IT, I’ve never been certain.

Main duties include harassing subordinates, generating reports no one reads, convincing higher-ups that I’m still required, and shtposting on Blitz.

Blitzer. Earn money from dealing.

Watchoo got?

sell surgical implants.

anyone need anything?

Dave Evans could use a spine … do you have any of those?

Might not be enough hardware, but it’s a start

(From Google, not my work)

Mortgage Broker and Accountant

I’m actually a highly qualified QC,I drove past a courthouse once which makes me even more qualified than the great Sam Lane.

At REVS?