Where's the team?

B: Heppell, Fletcher, Baguley

HB: Hooker, Hurley, Hibberd

C: Myers, Stanton, Hocking

HF: Howlett, Carlisle, Chapman

F: Hardingham, Daniher, Zaharakis

R: Ryder, Watson, Goddard

Int: Z. Merrett, Ambrose, Gleeson, J. Merrett.

wow - that bench is very green.

Hibbo!

Hardingham ahead of Jetta.

Don’t need crumbers as Joe will pluck everything.

wow - that bench is very green.

That was my reaction.  Very green! but a good line up

Hardingham ahead of Jetta.
Don't need crumbers as Joe will pluck everything.

Its more like Jerrett/ Zerrett/ Chapman ahead of Jetta.

3 debutants, very exciting!

Would have loved to have seen the odds on Ambrose being in the round 1 team at the start of the year, big smokey!

i always manage to forget that Camporeale ever played for us, i create this little happy place in my mind where he is just another carlton flog, but once every couple of years someone here spoils my fantasy. thanks rolo, another 3 years of therapy wasted.

Honestly cannot remember a single piece of play he was ever involved in.... 

Murphy also brings up similar traumatic feelings, especially in combination with the infamous '1999 siren' photo....

murphy i can kind of cop as a journeyman and for the goal he kicked against WC in the hird/mcclaren game. also, milking the free from phil read just before half time in the 2004 elimination for being late and high sent the melbourne fans around me in the MCC totally mental and led to a healthy lead going into half time, gold (he was generally pretty good in his first year actually). ah the 2004 elimination final, fond memories, ■■■■■■ good game.

Big Dave standing up when it counted. Deserved more he did.

in many ways i remember that game more fondly than the 2000 GF from the point of view of a pure football going experience. The 2000 GF felt like a fait accompli going in, i really didn't think Melbourne were any chance of touching us and the only thing about it that really stands out in my mind is wallis punching an 18 year old kid in the throat on the members wing. I didn't mind when he ironed out mil hana (itself a pretty cheap shot) but i thought the green hit was pretty ugly and unnecessary.  the result wasn't in any doubt from pretty early on.

don't get the people who get all put out of Wallis hittng Green. Everyone knows what Wallis' role in that side was. An 18 yr old tried to get up in Wallis' face so Wallis punched him (at the top of the chest towards the shoulder, not the throat) and Green crumbled. in that era, Wallis could just of easily smashed half his face or conccussed the kid but instead a punch to the chest and the ressult is a sign of why an 18 year old brad green should have tried to kick some goals instead of getting in the face of Dean Wallis to prove he was hard. he wasn't.

Chappy, Ambrose, Gleeson and Zerrett all named

Brilliant!

Here we Faaarkin go!

Hibbo!

I said in other thread that Pg will play.  such a relief :)

Bomber knows. Having said that, it's the slowest on paper team I can recall. The only real leg speed is on the pine. Pity about Winders and Demps. Who's going to break the lines?

Love "North Melbourne, the kangaroos, whatever they're called." Correct level of respect given by Bomber.

Hardingham? HARDINGHAM! WTF Bomber?

Hibbo late change I reckon.

Hibbo late change I reckon.

Going with subbed out 3rd quarter.

Jezza, Zezza, Ambo, Hardy & The Gleek.

Make your mark fellas ... tear Norf a new one.

Happy that We get to see Ambrose, Zach Merrett and Gleeson, very exciting.

Didn’t expect to see all of them but I suppose Bomber has never been one to hold players back, he will chuck them into the fire straight away if he feels they are good enough.

Using Ambrose and Hardy to try and engineer a good match-up inside our fwd 50 I reckon.

Kicked 4 goals last time he played forward agaist norf

Kicked 4 goals last time he played forward agaist norf

3 marking forwards...Hardy's in the Winderlich role until the latter returns