Where's the training report?

I stuck around til post 1 pm. Watched Carlisle complete a pretty hurling fitness test. Was only kicking on the left boot however. Was in great spirits.

'hurling fitness test' - does that entail repeats hurls, or was he power hurling?
mobile post - swype key board - auto correct????

Yep, should read gruelling !

nah these guys :

Bounty-Wrapper-Small.jpg

yuk

I will fight you

Boost is EASILY the worst chocolate bar out there. Almost at Moro levels

This is very confusing! If Boost is EASILY the worst, does that mean it's almost as good as a Moro or almost as bad? I'm assuming it's almost as good otherwise you're contradicting yourself. But I need answers! I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep otherwise.......but at least it will take my mind off Paddy!

I was eating so cbf'd explaining. Hoping I didn't get pulled up.

Moro is not "out there" :P . It only exists in Favourites boxes... ever seen a full sized one?

No love for Picnics?

No love for Picnics?

I was just trying to post an image of a Picnic!

With it will be a [image] Saturday night.

sources close to the club suggest the bar of choice down at arden street is

Prefer Twirl. simply because theyre the same thing but less messy.

Chomp.JPG

Chomp.JPGnow THAT'S a bar, so cheap so good

God dammit alex. you win. Chomp is God

WOB crossing the nullabor...but wheres mutley??

Violet Crumble, Snickers, Cherry Ripe. All brilliant.

Go Dons.

My man.
Curly Wurly, too.

Snickers please.

Training in cold and windy conditions at Tullamarine.  Players were on the third oval, which has recently built - not only with MCG dimensions but also with a PA system that pumps out a "finals like" atmosphere.  They also hired some unemployed actors to provide a replica of the three strong North Melbourne cheer-squad hurling abuse at the players.

Paddy and Dempsey were absent from the main group, they were training on the Northern oval, bathed in sunlight.  They looked relaxed and were wearing tropical shirts.

Bellchambers looked sharp.  He always looks sharp, especially on Friday nights at the Motel.  He was running like an elephant seal on a sandy beach, but he looked sharp as ■■■■.

Hurley switched between the forwards and the defenders group.

Carlisle did laps. On a horse. Thompson remarked that they were trying to further develop his bandy legged gait.  The horse was shocked at the size of his hands.

Myers didn't seem to have any residual issues from last weeks illness apart from the slight mustardy stain on the back of his shorts.

Jetta looked really smooth but I didn't see him touch the ball.  Seems to be doing zoning work.

Tiffany Cherry was there with some old guy.  They had a blanket over their laps but it looked uncomfortable because she seemed to be constantly adjusting it.  The old guy looked stoked.

Twix ■■■■■■■.

My man.
Curly Wurly, too.

curly wurly. get em in to ya

If AFL teams were chocolate North would be the carob of the competition and Carlton would be an Aero bar.

I was there, watched it from the Melrose Drive wing.  It was a short sharp session as said it was mostly about transition from defense to attack.  Bomber was very vocal especially to the defenders and their positioning when coming out of defense.  He kept yelling "Don't run when you don't have too!"  (I Think this meant if you're not part of the attacking move don't just push up for the sake of it.  At one point he had a go at Pig and Bags for running to the same spot.  Another time he pulled the drill back because he didn't like the direction the ball was travelling out of the backline.  Spirits were good and I could hear Heppell and Chappy a lot during the drills.  Heppell mainly encouraging and Chappy a lot of instructional stuff. 

Bellchambers and Daniher looked to be moving well up forward hopefully the kicks into forward 50 are as good tomorrow night.  Only saw a couple of fumbles and they were quickly taken care of.  Paddy did the ruck work around the ground but for most part just did the tap work and wasn't really part of the transition drills.  Zerret and Howlett were active in the forward line.  Noticed the different ways the moved the ball,  it was interesting to see the fast ball movement and who got involved and the slow tempo movement was just a sharp with quick short sharp kicks.

If the boys bring this on Saturday I think we can beat the Roos but as said earlier there was little or no pressure (which should be the way the day before a final)

Belly hits top form, we become a 4 goal better team

Really, he didn't that much at training, lokoed good but no one extended themselves.

Optics