Where is the team?

Crowley to smash captain squib

B: A.McDonald-Tipungwuti, J.Gwilt, M.Baguley

HB: C.Dempsey, M.Hartley, J.Kelly

C: O.Fantasia, D.Zaharakis, B.Goddard

HF: M.Stokes, M.Brown, A.Cooney

F: S.Grimley, J.Daniher, D.Parish

R: M.Leuenberger, Z.Merrett, C.Bird

I/C FROM: M.Gleeson, K.Langford, C.McKenna, M.Dea, R.Crowley, J.Simpkin, J.Polkinghorne

IN: R.Crowley, J.Simpkin, J.Polkinghorne

Changes are Too vanilla for Blitz

3 top ups wow. I expected quite the opposite.

Woosha getting a feel for how much we despise FC?

All named on extended bench. May not even come in?

OMFG

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

very surprised they haven’t even named one confirmed out. Considering we were awful on Anzac Day- i expected selection to be a bit more brutal.

Fine with that.

Crowley - yep he earned his spot back
The other two dont make much sense to me, they’re both plodders really
Bringing back the one (zero) paced midfield

Mature top-ups to monster Fark Carlton.

I think you’re right but I wasn’t expecting it.

Fark Carlton are going to be privately seething at the monstering.

Crowley - yep he earned his spot back The other two dont make much sense to me, they're both plodders really Bringing back the one (zero) paced midfield
Serious? How do you figure... Simpkin played better than Crowley last week and the week before. Polky was pretty good on weekend. Crowley may have played slightly better than polky on weekend but not significantly better. Don't let his four easy gifted goals cloud your judgement. If you think Simpkin and polky are "plodders" what do you reckon Crowley is? Zero pace is Crowley all over. Crowley is at best a good tagger nothing more nothing less.
Crowley - yep he earned his spot back The other two dont make much sense to me, they're both plodders really Bringing back the one (zero) paced midfield
Serious? How do you figure... Simpkin played better than Crowley last week and the week before. Polky was pretty good on weekend. Crowley may have played slightly better than polky on weekend but not significantly better. Don't let his four easy gifted goals cloud your judgement. If you think Simpkin and polky are "plodders" what do you reckon Crowley is? Zero pace is Crowley all over. Crowley is at best a good tagger nothing more nothing less.

I’d be happy with four easy gifted goals on Sunday from him

Thats exactly how i’d be playing him! As a tagger, its what he has excelled at for years
The other two don’t peovide anything that will particularly improve our side for the weekend
Crowley hasnt been playing as a tagger so he probably wont improve us either to be honest