Wherefore art thou, team?

2 Likes

Let me not to the mental balance of the coach admit impediments. For him, the team is not the team which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the MRP to remove: O, no! Myers is an ever-fixed mark, that looks on tempests and is never shaken in the hamstring or pubis, like Snelling who’s worth’s unknown though his height be taken. The passion alters not with dismal selections and gutless performances, but bears it out even to the edge of St Essington’s day.

5 Likes

The Conor McKenna doth dinky kick to thy opposition too much, methinks.

2 Likes

I want their crowd more livid at the end of this than when they saw that Goodes shake spear performance.

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: The team versus Fark Carlton - 2019 round 11

It’s pronounced “Myers”

1 Like

Lay a pineapple on the filth

So weary with disasters, tugg’d with fortune,
That I would set my life on Fark Carlton,
To win, or be Bolton-free.

(Actual team discussion moved.)

1 Like

Fixed :grin:

:joy::joy::joy:

So this is now exclusively the thread where a Shakespearean tragedy unfolds…

And to be baited with the rabble’s curse. I throw my warlike shield: lay on, Macduff; And damned be him that first cries, “Hold, enough!”

1 Like

IN: Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Actual memory of Shax being taken as a boy by his debt-ridden, recusant and glove-making father to watch an EFC game in honour of QEI’s birthday on an oval outside Statford-on-Avon: "Thou rememberest since once I sat in a life-member’s stand and saw a Mossie mark on a Cripp’s back uttering such dulcet and harmonious chants that the booing crowd grew civil at his song and certain stars at Channel 7 shot madly from their microphones to hear the new Bomber music…

3 Likes

“If Essendon be the earner of free, play on.”

5 Likes

A fkn mien.