Where's the Team-Don't follow the Pattern 2021 Rd 23

Being conservative, 80+

Just noticed Melbourne have omitted both Hibberd & Melksham. Will take to Melb thread… if there is one.

4 Likes

Something resembling sensibility in selection! Give Caldy one more week of solid game time, if he gets through then pick him for the final, provided we make the 8.

2 Likes

Sweet baby hesus. You don’t say it out loud man.

5 Likes

Stringer might kick 10 this week.

1 Like

We do now, our bad karma has passed, it is time Essendon, it is time

3 Likes

Cox, Phillips, Ham and Gleeson on the extended interchange. Gleeson was sub last week.

The sub may change to Ham or possibly Cox, but that’s the only change I can see.

I cannot feel confident about this game.

Pies not resting Howe is pretty indicative that they’re not treating this as a dead rubber game.

Does help that Lyon has given them a public clip this week either.

4 Likes

No Walla, Hooker or Zaharakis. Savage. I like it

A scratch match against list cloggers is not really a good hitout

Why would they rest Howe?

1 Like

I would have liked to see Cox replace Clarke but I guess we have to wait till tomorrow to see the final teams…

It’s exactly the same 26 that were named in the extended line-up for last week’s match !

1 Like

Looking at order, maybe Cox in and sub McGrath

Ham is always the ideal sub. Until we pick up a player called “Carved Turkey”.

5 Likes

lol, not a chance. you seriously think they will make mcgrath sub?

13 Likes

Whats your feeling WOB you have been a bit reserved lately, whats the feeling in WA with Westcoke getting done in the derby, how good was that for so many reasons.

1 Like

They need to get the run into his legs, cant see it myself.
We could see Stewart as a Sub as Mihocek is out and have Francis as backup if needed

LOL. If we can’t beat 16th to make finals because an ex coach said a mean thing about them, we should be nowhere near the finals!

3 Likes