Who are Brisbane getting at pick 1?

So now that we’re screwed for 2016, we will most likely be getting pick 3. Who’s the early candidates?

Agreed. Gold Coast already have 3 wins which might keep them safe, but Freo are absolutely atrocious.

Agreed. Gold Coast already have 3 wins which might keep them safe, but Freo are absolutely atrocious.

Pathetic football club. Feel for Matthew Pavlich being talked out of retirement and then having to end his career playing alongside a bunch of peahearts.

What's happening with Apeness?

‘Monkey-business’ is the word on the street…

racist?

What's happening with Apeness?

‘Monkey-business’ is the word on the street…

What’s happening with Apeness?

Assuming you’re not Lyin’,tanks for letting me know.

http://img02.deviantart.net/5551/i/2013/205/d/f/streetlight_manifesto___wybi___lion___tank_by_lolman1031-d6eyv7n.png

I see what you did there…

They’re gonna get afl not tanking charges. Half mill fine and Ross gets 6mnths out

They are playing kids in the guts. And Mundy across HBF.

Barlow also got 44 possessions in the 2’s.

They aren’t actually trying to win.

No such thing as tanking’…

They are playing kids in the guts. And Mundy across HBF.

Barlow also got 44 possessions in the 2’s.

They aren’t actually trying to win.

Freo will beat us guys, relax. We have pick 1 sown up

If they don’t they will be fisted by the AFL integrity unit.

The way things are looking I don’t think we will have pick one to bargain with. Freo are plop and even if they beat us I reckon the way we are fighting out some games we might pip them on percentage

I honestly still think it will ‘click’ for us at some stage. We’ve only had 8 games, and the guys are still learning each other and learning Woosha’s methods and expectations. We’ve seen glimpses of what can be. If it clicks, we could be competitive against about 12 teams. With a bit of luck we could end up with, say, 5 wins, and that will have us out of the bottom couple.

http://img02.deviantart.net/5551/i/2013/205/d/f/streetlight_manifesto___wybi___lion___tank_by_lolman1031-d6eyv7n.png

I see what you did there…

I see a lion with an erection?

There is some serious rumours about McLuggage not being able to play interstate though. Needs to drop well below 25kg to be able to go on the flight.

Has been known to turn up at a different destination to his team.

I think the biggest risk to Carlton getting a priority pick is if we finish last. The AFL won’t like the media optics of us being “rewarded” for the suspensions with the #1 pick. Giving Carlton the #1 pick as a priority pick nips that “problem” in the bud.

I’ve come to the realisation tonight that we will not finish bottom and will not get the number 1 pick. Watching Freo now and GC earlier, I think one or more of those teams will finish below us. Why?

Freo: Tanking. Cue is well and truly in the rack already.
Brisbane: Beams already gone and zero heart.
GC: Loads of injuries and a ■■■■■■ coach who will never get the players on side.

I just think we have too many balls to finish last when compared to the above.

I don’t think people should be upset at not having pick 1, a top 5 pick is still a great position as we saw with getting Parish last year. We will probably have pick 2 and in some ways it is better, the pressure on who you take at pick 1 is always enormous with a lot of possible downsides.