Who cares vs the Mental Ref Cork 'Eds

C’mon people, coaches know stuff,

Really

Conor out.

12 Likes

I’m done. Truth. Over dramatic post incoming.

1 Like

I just come here on thursday’s for the meltdowns. Honestly, the reactions here each week are just ■■■■■■■ stupid.

30 Likes

“He’s had a groin complaint and he couldn’t really hit top speed last week in the game,” Worsfold said.

“This issue is potentially not related, but it seems to have just flared up where we don’t think he’ll be able to hit anywhere near top speed on the weekend, so we need to get that right.”

ALRIGHT GOOD STUFF

Zaka should be playing VFL this week. AFL shouldn’t be the place to get match fitness.

That looks to be it for Long, would of preferred he got given 1 more week but meh

Poor Francis, not sure what else he can do to get a game

If Saad is a late withdrawal from the game we are going to have zero run from our backline.

So glad Raz is back, we look a completely different team when he takes the field

5 Likes

Love the team.

Your all ******* whingers. Zaka will be fine.

Go Dons.

36 Likes

Before the dramatic meltdowns begin…

They are without Fyfe, Sandilands, (Stephen) Hill, Ballantyne, Taberner, Brayshaw for this game.

Serious talent.

Of course we will make it hard for ourselves… but we really should win this.

1 Like

We’ve been in great form 6-2 from past eight and the selections have worked in spite of the incredible whinging in here. I think they know what they are doing. Some players will always miss out when the team is doing well. Go Dons.

15 Likes

team is doing well?

we’re ■■■■■■■ 12th mate.

1 Like

Yep. Despite the outs, they’re good ins! We’ve got this one!

Zaka’s coming back from a shoulder injury rather than a hammy or back or quad like he’s done previously, so hopefully maybe he’s at least been able to keep up the running and won’t suck as much as he traditionally does coming back from injury…

6 Likes

I think you missed part of the post. 6 from the last 8

11 Likes

Team will still look good.

Lang covering for Stringer again and we are lucky Guelfi so versatile. Really hope Saad is ok though!

B: McNeice Hooker Dea
HB: Guelfi Hurley Saad**
C: McGrath Heppell Zaka
HF: Langford Brown Raz
F: TIPPA Smack Baguley
R: Belly Zerrett Smith

B: Goddard Parish Myers Colyer

1 Like

Our squad is building good depth and I expect us to be a strong side for the next few years.
I’m also starting to think the meltdowns about selection will continue even if we’re sitting top of the ladder, because if the squad has depth there will probably always be blitz favourites sitting in the magoos.

6 Likes

At least we wont anymore have to deal with people saying changes need to be exactly like for like every single time, was becoming ■■■■■■■ nauseating.

You fit in the players you want often. Devastated not to see Francis but in a winning team I suppose it’s hard to break in.

In a season we’re 12th with a mature team I would have loved to see us blood more kids.

What the hell is a Taylin Duman?

Is so gonna kick five goals.

14 Likes

Brennan Cox to kick a bag also

1 Like

So which on of the emergencies comes in when when Saad is a late withdrawal?

On a related note, I kind of want to see McGrath off the HBF

Wow, @theDJR in the mode of cynic - this club does fock with ones outlook.

I just want to see a 4ptr effort against a team we should beat. I don’t expect it - but I want to see it. If we can push through this last part of the season and build then I’ll be happy. Finals or not. Probably not.

Thought Stewart could have come in for that tall target we’ve lost in Stringer. We’re playing with fire after McNiece’s game last week.