Who cares vs the Mental Ref Cork 'Eds

On paper we should demolish them.

As long as we turn up with the right attitude we will be fine. Need a good start to sink the freo youngsters confidence. Don’t want to give them a sniff otherwise it will be an arm wrestle all day( see last years game)

1 Like

That never ever happens with the best players, ever.

McNiece breakout game.

Or something…

Yet historically, Zaka and Hurls come straight in and have shockers, every time.

2 Likes

Conor injured
Saad under a cloud

Exactly who is in the 2s that would be a like for like replacement? Not sure the selection committee could have done anything else

2 Likes

its finally happened.

we need jay nash.

5 Likes

The Quiet UnAchiever.

190cm-ish kid who was drafted from Oakleigh a couple of years back. Bit of a goddard type - excellent distribution by foot, though he was often asked to play tall as a junionr and I don’t think that’s his gig (unless he’s grown a lot and gotten better overhead)

Probably won’t kick 5 - may well take 15 intercept marks and get a dozen rebound 50s and 3 goal assists though.

3 Likes

I didn’t actually want an answer, you know.

I just wanted to point and laugh at his name.

6 Likes

needs more mediocrity

woosha has a bung eye when reading. well there you go.

"Francis should replace McNeice"

Counter Argument: “you want to replace a Key position defender with a small rebounding defender?!? You’ve got no idea about team balance!”

"We need another key position defender, Francis needs to come in to cover Hurley and Hooker."

Counter argument: “Francis isn’t a key position defender, you fool! There’s no way he should come in. It would effect team balance”

Argument is one or the other. Not both.

what about the dropping a winger and a hbf for a winger and a hff?

1 Like

Good ins but tbh I find the lack of selection integrity puzzling yet again and to be honest quite boring.

Ben Mcniece didn’t deserve to hold his spot but clearly they are focussing on match ups.

Just frustrated because I think getting games into more kids for the future could be potentially more beneficial than finishing 9th.

7 Likes

Doesn’t mean it is the right way to do it though

Merrett, Heppell, Zaharakis, Parish, McGrath

Like!!

8 Likes

Which is pretty ■■■■■■■ remarkable when you consider where we were two months ago! The team is doing well after a horror start.

3 Likes

You’re ALL GOING TO LIKE IT

3 Likes

Really? What was the alternative? And it’s ■■■■■■ obvious how they’ll reshuffle to accomodate that

Like for likes only bro.