Who is this McNiece guy?

I have only seen one VFL game this year, but the other day i noticed this guy had pace and a spearing left foot that impressed me a lot. Can anyone provide info on if he is a regular VFL player and how he has performed in past matches, he looked impressive. I know we have a squad full of half backs, but i think tippa has proven we need guys that can hit a target inside forward 50 and this guy looks to have that low flat precision kick that could be handy.

Scooter?

Scooter?

Haha my first thought too.

Ben McNeice played with our 2nd’s last year and was excellent also. Was hoping he’d be one of our top ups this year. Oh well.

We had close to the best three back pockets in the league at the end of last year: McNeice, HepA and TIPPA.

Scooter’s relative.

Scooter is her McUncle

McBride family have been stalwarts of Northcote Park for over 40 years.

I wonder if he is from the same bloodlines.

He is. I believe he is captain there now (I dunno how that works when he’s unlikely to play there except maybe on VFL bye weeks).

(McNeice, not McBride)

He is. I believe he is captain there now (I dunno how that works when he’s unlikely to play there except maybe on VFL bye weeks).

(McNeice, not McBride)

■■■■■■ hell. Stupid auto correct on phone.

Can play, very good chance to be on a AFL list somewhere next year. Looks like a late bloomer with a smart footy brain.

Made me very happy to see this upgrade today nobody knew much about him early last year but i could see the talent there. Interesting we have a bunch of small guys now all with elite disposal.

Wanna be a recruiter?

Good on him Hope he gets a game on Tuesday.

If you can send the thread to Adrian it would be much appreciated thanks :sweat_smile:

Geez. We were seriously discussing the three back pockets well before this thread started (OK, HepA was a late inclusion for the trio).

And they don’t even come from Frankston