Who is Who on the Blitz

Sometimes posters make a statement.   It is intriguing,  because it implies that the person actually has inside knowledge.  But,  maybe its just another troll,  or a non troll making mischief because hes been insulted or otherwise.

Eventually trolls self  disclose by an initial  benign interaction which becomes  increasingly  argumentative,  once they have someone or a group "on the hook".

Now theres the subject of the voyeur,  or lurker,  who we cannot see,  whose record of visits to threads cannot be seen by us mere mortals.

However,  if one or more lurkers and perhaps ones who lack the time to actually cover their tracks by visiting other threads regularly,  visit the same thread to the exclusion of others ,  then we could conclude for instance they were that person,or someone close to that person.  

Question  1. is,  without actually naming the instance,  has any MOD actually identified players, coaches ,  etc 

Or would that be telling?

Question 2 is. without naming the instance  do ordinary posters believe they have identified players, coaches or others ,  particularly journalists from posting patterns,  questions or statements?

If you would like to reply but not disclose the information,  you can always send me a PM.  No, I am not a player, coach or anyone connected with the club officially .  Just intrigued.

Curiosity killed the cat.

But I was a suspect for a while.

I know who Fairybread is.

1 Like

You kill cats?

I'm prepared to reveal all I know. If the price is right.

I used to play for the Eagles. And the Bears.

There is a story about an opposition recruiter who had an account on here, but I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be spoken of.

Basically, the short answer is yes, but you won’t get those answers publicly.

If we wanted you to know, we would tell you.

Think you need to consider what you are asking.

There is a story about an opposition recruiter who had an account on here, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be spoken of.
Basically, the short answer is yes, but you won't get those answers publicly.

Disco

I know absolutely nothing about football or sports science.

I'm also starting my own newspaper column, where I will draw upon my extensive football and sports science knowledge to deliver factual, Walkley Award worthy, opinion pieces. 

I also intend to share this wealth of assumptions and hearsay upon this very forum, for you all to salivate and debate upon. 

There is a story about an opposition recruiter who had an account on here, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be spoken of.
Basically, the short answer is yes, but you won't get those answers publicly.

Yep. Paul, well I am assuming  your professed playing history is a tease,  so I am not going to try and work it out.  I dont actually want to know who they are.  Its better not to know.    Since I joined in April I happened to detect someone,  only one, with a reasonable degree of confidence .   However,  I cant recall who  the nom de blitz  was and I like the others would not bother to spread it around.

However, if i was a MOD and discovered a newspaper reporter on here .  I might perhaps feed a little bit of dis information on a thread and see if it was printed !   If we want to play games we might all like to do that  but its probably against the Blitz code of conduct eh !

Well I suppose all posters are suspect until they get some history .... right

I am generally in the know when it comes to things I’m saying about me.

If we wanted you to know, we would tell you.
Think you need to consider what you are asking.

Well Baccusfox,  we can probably narrow down your real identity pretty well now !  I read quite a few of your posts.

You kill cats?

feed_me_a_stray_cat.jpg

Yaco is a journalist.

Isn't he Rupert Murdock? 

My name is Kevin and I am here to help

I'm Joe Misiti.

And your questions seems as though they have been written by V.D Sucks (Vinnie D)

I play for Melbourne Victory

I’m Gossip Girl

I'm Gossip Girl

I actually thought you were Emma Quayle.