no Essendon option??

5 Likes

I had them number 1

Carlton. 1999. 1 point.

Enough said.

1 Like

Fark Carlton

Their fans spitting at elderly Dons fans walking out after the '99 prelim

Their fans making fun of a disabled Bombers fan on a train back to Flinders Street in the mid-'00s

• There are idiot supporters from all clubs, but anyway FARK CARLTON
  1. Essendon
  2. Carlton
  3. Hawthorn
1 Like

So far, 11 teams that could disappear and no one would care.

1. Hawthorn (Fark you Dermott Brereton, my hatred for you extends to your entire team)
  2. Fark Carlton
  3. Collingwood
3 Likes

Carlton.

I was 13 in 1999, was spat on and pushed and shoved around by the complete Neanderthals that make up their fan base.

Any time we beat these utter ■■■■■ I let every one of them have it.

3 Likes

In order

■■■■ Carlton
Richmond
Collingwood
Bin Chickens

I went Carlton.

But I was close to going Adelaide Crows, having lived there during their formative years was almost insufferable (more so than Adelaide itself). Several of my friends had been long-time Bombers supporters. But as soon as the Adelaide team was announced they showed themselves to be disloyal and untrustworthy. And it’s not like they even had an underlying respect for their former team, but would dig into them any chance they could.

At least Judas got a bag of silver for his betrayal.

1 Like

Tassie

Already giving me the ■■■■■

FarkTassie

1 Like

You forgot this creepy, conniving carnt
FARK CARLTON

15 Likes

Essington. Clearly.

West Coast by the length of the longest straight in the history of straights.

Why? because they exist

How far does the hatred exist? I once told someone that if West Coast was playing a team made up of the likes of Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao Zedong, Ivan The Terrible (I’m sure you get the drift by now), I still wouldn’t support them!!!

2 Likes

Seville.
Don’t ask me why - we just hate those ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■.

1 Like

What did @ivan ever do to you!

1 Like

Nothing given that I’m supporting his team in the above game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes
  1. Which team do you hate - Collingwood

2. Why? - 1990 grand final and the supporter carry on that ensued.

3. How far does that hatred extend? - i used to tell my mum i would love her more if she didn’t barrack for Collingwood. I would love for the club to fold and cease to exist. Taught my kids to chase off any magpies that land on my property.

3 Likes

I despise all the other 17 teams.

Yes, I understand that’s just not rational but that’s an indication of what Essendon has done to me.

I need professional help.

3 Likes