Who will our next coach be? A GREAT SCOTT!

Several thoughts on this…

Truly shameful and disgusting behaviour. It’s abuse really. These two senior figures using their power to coerce and manipulate younger players.

I don’t think there has been a bigger scandal. This now makes the saga seem like a kids party.

Clarkson and Fagan should be stood down immediately until there is a civil court hearing.

We dodged a ■■■■■■■ huge bullet. Can you imagine if Essendon was caught up in another scandal …Sheesh.

10 Likes

You have to be a proper moron to try and joke about this, gloat over it or even rub it in opposition fans’ faces.

It is disgusting, horrendous and extremely serious

14 Likes

North can have Yze now.

2 Likes

Hope North don’t take Hird from us at the last minute

2 Likes

Wow just read the ABC article. Don’t dare tell me Hird’s not fit to coach.

19 Likes

Two wrongs don’t make a Peter Wright.

3 Likes

Came out at just the right time for Hirdy.

Haters will have plenty of other issues to hate on now

4 Likes

This Amy (the mum and partner) is a badass. She fought super hard, good on her!

9 Likes

Yeah ordinary stuff out of Hawthorn.

I reckon a lot of people don’t understand counsel. I struggle with it. It’s so easy to tell people what they should do instead of listen, relate and provide guidance.

Hopefully Fagan and Clarko and the others mentioned take it on board in terms of inter-relational skills. They are obviously elite in other areas of their lives

Generous take

23 Likes

Pretty staggering how the Hird fan club could find a way to connect this Hawthorn/Clarkson/Fagan news into justification why he should become coach.

1 Like

So everything is coming up Lade?

1 Like

We know your stance. but if Clarkson can coach after this then attacks on the fitness of Hird or Pyke are obsolete.

15 Likes

Maybe.

But I reckon Clarkson’s coaching status right now is looking a little shaky to say the least. Same with his mate Fagan.

1 Like

They’re not obsolete, but it definitely puts some things in perspective.

1 Like

Clarkson just leaned over me and demanded that I needed to get rid of my unborn child and my partner. I was then manipulated and convinced to remove my SIM card from my phone, so there was no further contact between my family and me.

WTF, what a scum human being

8 Likes

Surely this also effects Sam Mitchell that snake, he was surely captain over this period.
Other leaders working in the AFL

• Hodge
  • Lewis
  • Roughead
    All of these guys don’t seems like the type of people that would stay quiet
5 Likes

Safe to say we dodged a bullet by not getting Clarkson.

3 Likes

The AFL should call for an independent review of each club into its relationship/management with indigenous players. I actually don’t think Clarkson survives this.

5 Likes

Is there a coach going through our selection process who came from a club known to foster and progress indigenous players? Like this champion?

Bring.

13 Likes