Who will our next coach be? A GREAT SCOTT!

I think you should exchange ‘hypocrit’ to ‘sociopath’.

Hiding in plain sight.

That’s disgusting, James’s Hird looks ok now doesn’t he

1 Like

Obviously

It’s sarcasm. After all the ■■■■ we copped for some mickey mouse supplements, look what Hawthorn were getting their players to do to (supposedly) win football matches.

5 Likes

Interview with Tim Watson and Gary Lyon on radio with Watson saying he is not proceeding anymore, over the weekend this was made.

1 Like

Clarko just choked on his weeties. Currently on the phone to Liz Lukin. Ignoring phonecalls from Gill.

3 Likes

Clarko. Bullet dodged.

This can’t be true. Surely not.

Why not. Sociopaths are the ultimate manipulators, it wouldn’t surprise me if Clarkson influenced people at Hawthorn to act in this way.

Worse ■■■■ happens everyday as the consequence of power, crazy ■■■■■.

1 Like

Abort your kid or lose your job.

Workcover needs to get involved and rip the ■■■■ through them as an employer

4 Likes

Doees this Clako news hurt Yze’s chances?

4 Likes

Yeah…massive class action is coming at Hawthorn I feel.

Didn’t Rioli leave under mysterious circumstances too?

5 Likes

You can guarantee the panel will be brining Yze back in to answer some more questions.

10 Likes

Will ‘clarko’ go back and hide in harvard now?

One thing is certain for sure. If we had appointed Clarkson and this article came out, we would have been obliterated for lack of process again.

At least we can point to our process no matter how long it is taking, and have some confidence in whatever outcome it delivers.

34 Likes

I’d say this qualifies for bringing the game into disrepute. Appropriate concesquences required.

My thoughts are with those impacted by this shameful behaviour. I hope they are receiving support and recover from this to extent one can.

To still have this level of racism at a football club (and I’m looking at Collingwood too) is an indictment on these organisations but also should deeply concern us all that our society still has elements of people capable willing and supportive of such abhorrent behaviour.

27 Likes

Puts a different light on his damning saga comments too

2 Likes

Not defending anything, but i feel that there is more to this story and an allegation of this nature whilst itshould be taken seriously, should also be treated as an allegation and not fact until its gone through proper process.

A good example is…the dons saga for the first 2 years

9 Likes

Sure. In any workplace while an allegation like this is afoot, the person would be immediately stood down with pay pending the resolution of the subsequent investigation. Lets see what happens.

It just boggles the mind that ■■■■ like this still happens. Maybe because we’re not psychopaths, but I find it extremely difficult to understand how someone could behave that way.

Like…how the ■■■■ do you sleep at night?!

4 Likes

Wow, this is truly monumental.
Not just for the absolute horrendous nature of the allegations, but if they are true also the absolute disgusting hypocrisies in latter trying to hold himself out as someone who genuinely cares about the plight of indigenous families.
If this is all true, it is probably the biggest scandal of all time in the AFL.

I wonder if Buddy was aware of any of these goings on, which may have made it a real easy decision to take flight to the Swans notwithstanding the bucket load of money.

I wonder, but also suspect that this kind of behaviour may well not have been restricted to indigenous recruits. I suspect if any non-indigenous recruits strayed from the Coaching groups ideals they would have been subjected to similar restraints. I guess the indigenous families just copped it far worse because of their specific cultural situations.

All in all it just paints a very sad picture of a group of men who were so focussed on achieving success that gave no consideration to basic human decency in pursuit of those objectives.

2 Likes