Who's Next?

Monfries
Crameri
Ryder
Carlisle
?

Just want to prime myself for disappointment really, really early.

The Bin

hepp.

all up hill from there riolio.

Edwards

Ducks for cover.

Pick 4 has requested that it be traded to pursue other options.

The spongy floor wants out, I’m told…

There is still Stanton and Joe D of note still to be signed.
Shaun McKernan is unsigned and I wouldn’t be surprised if he uses his form as a way to get to a better club and earn more money.
Courtenay Dempsey is also another but it’s arguable he’d be of great on field value to us.

The rest are signed up so I’m assuming it’ll be tougher for them to leave.

The spongy floor wants out, I'm told....
Why, is it depressed?
Pick 4 has requested that it be traded to pursue other options.

Nominated Hawthorn as its club of choice

Why, is it depressed?
The board have been stepping all over it for too long.

Parish.

Stanton?

Why, is it depressed?

I heard it was on the rebound

Myers. No inside info or reason, just seems about right. He’ll play a blinding 22 games next year then leave as a FA.

Myers. No inside info or reason, just seems about right. He'll play a blinding 22 games next year then leave as a FA.
No i dont think so

Dunno, but it’ll be Dodoro’s fault for recruiting him in the first place. What a prick!

There is still Stanton and Joe D of note still to be signed. Shaun McKernan is unsigned and I wouldn't be surprised if he uses his form as a way to get to a better club and earn more money. Courtenay Dempsey is also another but it's arguable he'd be of great on field value to us.

JoeD is signed until 2017.

There is still Stanton and Joe D of note still to be signed. Shaun McKernan is unsigned and I wouldn't be surprised if he uses his form as a way to get to a better club and earn more money. Courtenay Dempsey is also another but it's arguable he'd be of great on field value to us.

I thought Daniher was signed? If not, how has there not been any talk about his contract at all?

McPhee’s Dad?

I thought Daniher was signed? If not, how has there not been any talk about his contract at all?

Has he? I don't remember hearing about it. I was referring to this... http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/163/contract-thread