Winders given a week for a love tap!

AFL Tribunal â€@AFLTribunal  6m

Jason Winderlich can accept a one-game for striking Luke Brown. Penalty impacted by previous bad record.

Damn MRP

Penalty impacted by playing for Essendon

Jason Winderlich can accept a one-game for striking Luke Brown. Penalty impacted by previous bad record.

Damn MRP

Jesus, he should get the nickname Tampon, in one week, out for three. Usually this is injury-related, but not a needless suspension just as he got some form back. Stupid stuff...

Like Fog mentioned, he was always gonna go with carry-over points. Hate to say it, but it’s fair with that bad record.

I'm starting to think that Winderlich and Chappy have this all worked out between them.

Week for belting blokes here... week for belting blokes there.  They've probably never had so much fun.

AFL pls

graded intentional, remember the one that cambell browne landed on the face of Higgens (?) a few years ago, IIRC the was reckless.

regardless i doubt we were going to ask licha to back up from two 6 day breaks in a row. He can set himself for port.

Expected but don't really care as I reckon Winders was probably going to be rested this week due to back to back 6 day breaks.

Laughable.  Okayers were jostling for position, winders pushes away from player who thinks it's the world cup by magnifying his discomfort to avoid highlighting his embarassment by allowing himself to receive such a blow.

Brings back memories of the swans match.  No free for Hurley let alone a player report amd if Fletcher had run into the umpire miles off the ball I am sure he would have been rubbed out.

The AFL hate us and is working to ensure we don't make the 8.

Expected but don't really care as I reckon Winders was probably going to be rested this week due to back to back 6 day breaks.

Yep and this way he clears a heap of carry over points.

I always thought that when he did his hammy last time (and was going to be out for 3 weeks) that he should have belted somebody as he was hobbling off.

Lol winderlich was never going to play next week, it was like Chappy a month ago he knew he was having the week off so we went around the ground raising an elbow he, throwing a gut punch there.

This is actually kind of fantastic.

Lol winderlich was never going to play next week, it was like Chappy a month ago he knew he was having the week off so we went around the ground raising an elbow he, throwing a gut punch there.

This is actually kind of fantastic.

Yeah and it kind of sparked Adelaide players to lose their ■■■■ and winders capitalised on it a few minutes later and I remember that 5 minute period being a turning point for us to get back into gear.
Weird because I've always seen Jason as a pretty cool headed guy, really enjoyed his agro and his goal celebration. Rubbed it right in the fact of the cheating crow backmen.

anyone know the time on afl smart reply goddard hit the umpire interested to see it

Like Fog mentioned, he was always gonna go with carry-over points. Hate to say it, but it's fair with that bad record.

His so-called bad record was gained from a push-and shove with Maxwell on ANZAC day. Maxwell made out he'd been hit, would have thought he should have gone for staging, instead they give Winders a warning.

That's what I hate about the current system, the incentive to plead guilty basically means no incentive to challenge when their is no match immediately at stake. However that decision has cost him a game this time round (granted he may not have played anyway, as others have said). Similar situation when Carlisle was reported and made ineligible for the Rising Star a couple of years ago.

Laughable.  Okayers were jostling for position, winders pushes away from player who thinks it's the world cup by magnifying his discomfort to avoid highlighting his embarassment by allowing himself to receive such a blow.

Wrong incident. He elbowed Brown in the stomach when the ball was in the middle for the centre bounce. It wasn't much but it was unnecessary

anyone know the time on afl smart reply goddard hit the umpire interested to see it

That's just a collection of words, I can't make sense of it. Just saw the Winders hit on the news, happens two thousand times a game, carry over points or no it's rank.

l like Winders when he shows some agro, bad luck on the week mate but keep it up.

Based on many similar incidents I am quite surprised it wasn’t classed as “insufficient force” but eh, it is what it is…

Serious Question - Would like to know why Ablett didn't get reprimanded for that elbow to the face of Liam Picken? Exactly the same concept.

Next thing you know they'll be telling us sternum is sacrosanct!

Elbows a bloke 40m off the ball, has carry over points and it's a conspiracy when he gets done???

Stupid thing to do.