Winders has a thread

FFS just give this man one ■■■■■■■ proper run at it.

Not sure why anyone would be shocked. Kid will never get through a full season unscathed.

Has the definition of minor changed? I always thought a minor hamstring strain was 1-2 weeks, but Hibbo and now Winderlich are out for 3+ weeks with a "minor" hamstring strain. 3 weeks seems the norm for hamstring injuries.

Mandatory timeframe is 21 days.

Take out: Crameri, Winderlich, Bellchambers, Monfries, Hurley (by choice) and dare I say it Davey from our forward line in recent years and ■■■■■■ hell they will be a raw and uncohesive bunch in the forward half of the ground to kick off the season. Officially worried.

■■■■■■ hell!!! Feel really sorry for Winders, he must be so frustrated. 

Was looking forward to seeing have a fantastic injury free season - a big loss.

Get back soon bloke, we need you.

Season over.

I wouldn't mind losing all our pre season matches if we managed to get through injury free!

We’re farked

■■■■■■ hell!!! Feel really sorry for Winders, he must be so frustrated. 

Was looking forward to seeing have a fantastic injury free season - a big loss.

fck me, not Gumby aswell.

*** me, not Gumby aswell.

What was more predictable? Gumby or Winders doing a hammy?

With Winderlich’s history, he should not be playing meaningless matches. In fact we should only use him in big matches. There is no way he can play more than 2 weeks in a row, without doing a soft tissue injury.

Just prep him for Hawthorn, Anzac Day, Dream time, and the last Carlton match. A few between these matches. That should be the goal.

Fk me! Just when he gets the pump up from Bassett about brilliant preseason too.

Just don’t know how players aren’t given enough workload in preseason to replicate game day. Seems ridiculous that carefully managed game time in a preseason match sees Winders and Hibbo twing hammies.

Two vitally important players.

and now Gumby as well.

Oh wait. He doesn't play for us anymore.

Years already over. Is Westhoff as a free agent at the end of the year?

So Gumby, Licha and Hibberd all do hammy's within 24 hours of eachother... is this 2012?

Licka has a minor strain. Pig has a minor strain. The ASADA investigation has been completed. Find your neutral space. You got a rush. It will pass. Be seated.

Gutted

We’re farked.