Windy Hill $50M redevelopment

Too droopy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Dan dishing out a gift to his Bombers :rofl:

2 Likes

Wonder what will happen in the meantime for VFL/W games while the ground is resurfaced. Cragieburn/Hangar?

Without spoilers… it’ll be from a variety of commercial and government sources.

Kennett must be absolutely fuming lol

4 Likes

For those wondering: yes, the running track is rubber/spongey.

1 Like

Would be a good idea. Don’t see why gates can’t be opened for non-matchdays.

If we get money thrown at us from all directions, and the AFLW Dingley Hawks still have to train on a literal tip… :rofl:

would be a nice little precinct in that area with easy access to PT

Hopefully they have set $49million aside for the hot chip vendor

4 Likes

Would love to see one game a year there with our seniors against an interstate club.

Wouldn’t that be just great if it could be done.

2 Likes

It would be.

But it won’t.

Maybe a pre-season game at absolute best.

1 Like

I never noticed how non-ovular the windy hill oval is.

1 Like

■■■■ yeah, croquet. :call_me_hand:

Edit: random story, but I always used to borrow the croquet set from the toy library.

1 Like

That’s the exact same thing I was thinking. Lucky we build the hanger out in tulla from removable tin sheeting… I mean they could just bring it down and reassemble it at windy Hill right?

I haven’t played croquet for more than 30 years; but it’s great fun, especially when you get the free shot on your opponent’s ball.

Would be a neat trick; the Hangar land is 2.5 times that of the land within Napier/Brewster/Nicholson/Raleigh (and not all of that is available/proposed to be used).

The Bowls club are moving?

2 Likes

They were the ■■■■■ that didn’t move when we were going to redevelop the training facilities there, hence why we moved to Tulla.

Yeah right.
That’s what makes me doubt the veracity of the entire story.

What’s going to happen to my paver?

5 Likes